Where Are You?

OLIVIA'S POV

*Sigh*

"I'VE BEEN DREAMING OF A TRUE LOVES KISS" Pam sings at the top of her lungs. She's been making me so mad today, and the day just started. I'm worried sick for Arabella and it feels like nobody cares. It's not like Arabella to just disappear out of thin air. 

*Sigh*

I'm contemplating if I should go around Arabella's campus, putting pictures of her or signs that say 'Have you seen her?' but I don't know if I should. 

Maybe Arabella really went to visit her parents. 

*Sigh* 

"SHOW US WHAT YOU GOT WHEN THE MOTHER FUCKING BEAT DROPS" Pam sings even louder. I stand up and unplug her phone from the speaker. I can't even hear my own thoughts due to this girl. 

"You need to stop worrying Olives, she will show up. Just sing with me, it'll make everything better. I bet you she's visiting her parents rig-" I cut her off by saying, "you know its not like her to disappear Pam. She hasn't returned any of our calls. She hasn't been home either. She would have told us where she's going." I say frustratedly, everybody thinks she's fine but I know something bad happened. 

"SO BABY PULL ME CLOSER IN THE BACKSEAT OF YOUR ROVER!" Pam completely ignore my comments and screams this next verse. 

"PAM STOP SINGING" I scream louder than her. "IT'S NOT THE RIGHT TIME TO SING, OUR FRIEND IS MISSING! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PAM? HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET INTO UNIVERSITY? YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT! YOU'RE A STUPID PERSON, WHO ONLY LOOKS AFTER THEMSELVES. ARABELLA COULD BE DEAD RIGHT NOW AND YOU CHOOSE TO SING!" I scream louder than ever. 

Pam just looks at me. 

"OH YEAH? WHY DON'T YOU GO LOOK FOR HER INSTEAD OF TELLING EVERYONE ELSE WHAT TO DO? YOU ACT LIKE THIS GIRL WHO KNOWS EVERYTHING, WELL GUESS WHAT OLIVA? YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING. YOU'RE A FUCKING GIRL WHO LISTENS TO MOMMY AND DADDY ALL THE FUCKING TIME. DROP YOUR FUCKING MAJOR, IT'S NOT DOING YOU ANY GOOD AND GROW A FUCKING BACKBONE. YOU THINK I'M NOT WORRIED ABOUT ARABELLA? I'M WORRIED FUCKING SICK, BUT I KNOW SHE'S STRONG AND I KNOW SHE'S STILL ALIVE" Pam screams back at me, holding her chest breathing heavily. 

*Knock, knock, knock*

Pam's dog starts to bark at the door, Pam gets up and goes to open it revealing Teddy. 

"Hey" Pam says, inviting Teddy inside. Teddy says hello, takes off her shoes and sits down on the couch. 

"I spoke to Arabella's dad on the phone" Teddy says, fiddling with her phone in her hand. My eyes go wide and my heart drops at her words.

"Well um, what did he say?" Pam stutters. 

"She's not home." Teddy replies looking down. 

The room grows silent.

Arabella, where are you?

MIKE'S POV (ARABELLA'S DAD)

I've been pacing around the bedroom for 20 minutes. Teddy, Arabella's roommate called and asked if she's home. I don't know why but I know something bad happened. Arabella, never comes home around this time of year. 

Teddy seemed awfully edgy on the phone. 

Jessie is in the shower right now, so she still doesn't know that Teddy called. I don't know how she will react, but I do hope that Arabella shows up. 

JESSIE'S POV (ARABELLA'S MOM)

"Teddy called'' Mike says, as soon as I sit on the couch to get comfortable. I furrow my eyebrows in a confused way.