Daddy.

HARRY'S P.O.V

"I love you" she whispered, assuming I never heard a word. My heart skipped a beat, and my stomach turned at the words that left her precious lips. She loves me?

Do I love her? 

I open my eyes and am met with a dark room; fairy lights adding a bit of light to it. I look up and see my precious Arabella fast asleep, holding my right hand as tight as possible. Her lips parted as little snores left her nose. 

I shift up slightly, just enough to see her entire face. I lean in her right ear and whisper, "I love you too." 

I kiss her lips, but not enough to wake her up from this deep slumber. I regret saying those words to Arabella, but I know she knows it was all out of anger. I never meant it and in all honesty, I didn't expect her to push me into opening up but in a way I'm glad she did. 

I snuggle closer to her, as her little arms wrap around my forearm trying to keep me in place so I don't move. 

I love you Arabella, I really do. 

***

ARABELLA'S P.O.V

I open my eyes slowly, as I'm met with Harry's face right in front of mine. 

I smile to myself. 

I smile at the man who has made such an experience a whirlwind, and I wouldn't have it any other way. 

His eyes slowly flutter open as I continue my gaze on him, while he tries to recognize the surroundings around him. 

"Good morning sunshine," I say in a low whisper trying not to break the silence. 

"It's daddy to you," he says leaving me shocked at the words that just slipped his mouth. 

"What?" I ask breathless, with a confused expression on my face. 

"I didn't like what you made me do yesterday princess," he says getting up from the bed, and pulling me off of with him. I stand in front of him, a little shocked at his change of mood but turned on at the same time. 

He hovers over me like a tower, eyes hooded with darkness shielding those green irises I call home. 

He pushes me backwards, until I'm sitting on the edge of the bed; legs dangling around. 

He comes closer to me with a smirk evident on his face. He kneels down and puts his hands on his knees while he says, "why did you disrespect daddy like that baby?" 

"Like what daddy?" I ask with innocent eyes, trying to break the dominant man in front of me. 

He parts his lips, then runs his hand through his long hair, "forcing daddy to open up to his princess, is that how you think this works darling?" he says, caressing my cheek with his thumb. 

I shake my head no, then lean into his large hand that rests on my cheek. 

His eyes soften for a second, then go back to dark. 

"I'm going to need you to go brush your teeth, wash your face, brush your hair then come meet me in my room." he says pointing a finger at me then walking away. 

I jolt off my bed, and run to the washroom across the hall. I do my business, brush my hair and teeth, then run back to go change my undergarments. 

I put myself in a black lacy thong, with no bra under my James France night gown. I spray a little bit of perfume on me, then spray breath mint into my mouth to add a little extra freshness.