The Outdoors

2 Weeks Later

Nothing's changed. 

My entire day feels like a complete routine and I hate it. I wake up, 

shower.

eat breakfast.

watch TV.

eat lunch.

watch TV.

eat dinner.

sleep.

repeat.

That is how my days go by. Harry only comes to see me 3 times a day, last week when he went out some creepy guy had to be here. I didn't want him any where near me, he gave me a weird feeling. I'd rather have Harry in the same house as me, then that creep. He came downstairs to give me food, and waited till I was done. All he did was watch me eat, and lick his lips. 

He told me his name was Peter, but I fired back with 'did I ask?'. Fucking creep. 

I want to go outside or even look out the window. I want to see how the weathers like but no, my fate is being stuck in a basement. Harry left and Niall is upstairs, I hear plates being pushed together so i'm assuming he's making me dinner. 

On cue my stomach grumbles.

Harry is a great cook, oh my goodness. He's probably a chef that's why he always has to leave. 

I turn my focus to Niall, since I see him coming down the stairs with 2 plates of food. He hands me my plate and I thank him looking down at it.

For dinner he made chicken nuggets, I couldn't be happier. Chicken nuggets are like my family. The delightful goodness it gives you, yum. The crunch, the chicken. A perfect work of God. 

"What are you watching?" Niall asks me, finishing his last chicken nugget.

"Blackish" I reply back.

"That's a good show. I never really watch it though, I'm mostly on Netflix or helping one of my friends out." Niall says, trying to steal a chicken nugget from my plate but I slap his hand away. 

We both burst out laughing. 

We hear someone clear their throat and our eyes turn to him.

Harry Styles.

His choice of clothing is very casual. He's wearing black joggers, with a navy blue shirt barefooted. My oh my, does he look good. 

My mouth hangs open at this Adonis in front of me. If he wasn't my kidnapper i'd so suc- my thoughts were interrupted by Harry speaking. 

"I'm sorry to but in your little tea party, but Niall I need you upstairs now" Harry stays, running his hand through his curls. Niall nods his head, taking my plate from my lap and bids me a goodbye. 

Harry always ruins everything. 

HARRY'S POV

My blood boils at the sight of Niall and Arabella laughing together. Holding their stomachs as if its the funniest thing they heard. 

Bloody Hell

Niall walks into the kitchen and opens up a bag of Lays potato chips. I stare at him with a smug expression on my face, this boy is always eating yet it never shows on his body. 

"Any luck today mate?" Niall asks me, sucking on his fingers. I put my head down. 

"No." I say, day by day I lose hope. Hope that i'll ever find my little sister. I know she's still alive though, I can feel it. She was always a tough cookie, she will make it.