Drunk Man, Sober Thoughts

During these past couple weeks Harry hasn't been home very often. He comes home, but he's usually out working or he's out with his friends. 

We have breakfast together, but the rest of the days are me at home watching TV or cleaning the house. 

He went out with his friends tonight and I have no clue when he's coming back, but hopefully it's before midnight. Since the house is so big, I'm terrified to be sleeping all alone in it which is why I wan't Harry home before I go to sleep. 

I tend to fall asleep on the couch but I wake up in my bedroom in the mornings, which is obviously Harry's doing. 

Right now I'm sitting on the couch eating the lasagna that Harry made for me before he left to party. 

Is he hooking up with other girls? 

That thought made me sick to my stomach. Sometimes without even thinking about it, random bad thoughts will come in my head that I absolutely hate, but it's just my mind giving me something to worry about. 

I finish up my lasagna, then go to the kitchen to wash the plate and fork. I put them in the sink and begin rubbing soap on them while I hum this catchy tune that I heard earlier on the radio. 

I finish washing the dishes then I make my way to the living room. I'm wearing this James Franco night gown that's kind of tight on me but still fits and hugs me perfectly. I found it in my room which I am assuming is Gemma's and I can tell that she has very impressive taste. 

I'm sitting on the couch watching TV when the door flies completely open, and a stumbling Harry comes inside mumbling under his breath. 

I get up to see if he needs any help, when I realize he's sweating like a pig trying to take his white shirt off. I chuckle lightly then go help him, when he finally realizes what's going on. 

"My love," he says with adoration in his eyes, while his pink plump lips slowly glide over my cheek pampering wet kisses making my eyes flutter shut.

"Hi baby," I say trying to get him to look at me, but he continues to lightly assault my cheeks. I giggle softly which causes him to look up and run the pad of his thumb on my bottom lip, while he bites his own. 

I know it seems like Harry and I are dating but we really haven't discussed our relationship in a while. He's been doing much better, which I love because now I can actually have a civilized conversation with him. 

"How was the party?" I ask, holding his large hand in mine slowly bringing him to the couch where he sits down. I sit on the coffee table that lays in front of him, so I can see his beautiful featured face. 

"It was good. The music was very loud and there were so many girls," he says slurring his words in the process while he struggles to take his shirt off again. My smile falters immediately but I try hard to hide it by helping him take off his tight white shirt that shows off every single muscle he has. 

His shirt is all sweaty so I decide to pick it up and put it near the stairs so I can pick it up before bed and wash it tomorrow morning. I notice as I get up Harry is watching my every move making me a little bit self conscious. 

"Who's on your shirt?" he asks without slurring his words this time, but he rubs his emerald eyes instead. 

"James Franco," I reply back, sitting right in front of him like how I was a minute ago. His eyes furrow in a playful way, while a small grin appears on my lips at his childish behavior. 

I like this Harry.  

"Why am I not on your shirt?" he asks in a small sad voice, making my heart explode and giggles erupt. 

"I have no shirts with your face on it sweetheart," I say in a baby voice while I kiss his little nose in the process, making it scrunch up. 

I notice that Harry does not like it when I kiss his nose, but I do it anyway. 

"I'll make you a shirt with my face on it," he says with a wide smile making me smile even wider right back at him, while nodding my head okay. 

"I want you to suck my dick," he says really loudly looking me dead in the face trying to read my reaction. 

My eyes go wide and my mouth hangs open at his straight forward desire. 

"No Harry, you're drunk." I say laughing it off as if his comment was nothing when in reality I can feel my heart pounding out of my chest. 

I stand up to go get him some water, when he grabs my thigh and lightly starts to caress the left one with his thumb. 

"Your skin is so soft," he says looking up at me and kissing it gently like a little butterfly. My cheeks turn red at his touch and the way his gestures make my body react. 

"I need to get you water and a pill Harry," I say trying to get out of his grip but he doesn't allow it. 

"I want to take you to my room. Tie you up, and make you surrender your precious self to me." he whispers in a hoarse voice, making my breath hitch in my throat, and a gasp escape my lips. 

"Would you like that?" he asks, kissing my right thigh right after then looking up at me. I nod my head and lean my head back at the pleasure he's giving me just by the words hes saying. 

His large hand meets my butt causing a clap that roars in the room, and a sting itching at my left butt cheek. 

"Use your words Arabella," he says, hearing another loud clap echo around the room on my right cheek this time causing me to fall over on his lap which I think is what he meant to do. 

Our lips touch in a bliss full way, our tongues automatically starting to battle each other. 

Harry's obviously dominating mine. 

At this point, I don't think he's drunk anymore although I'm not sure how that happened. 

"This night gown looks so beautiful on you baby," he says while lifting it up from my thighs trying to lift it up. I put my hand over his trying to stop it from going any further. 

We stop kissing, then he says, "why did you stop?" I run my fingers through his long locks, trying to untangle any knots then replying to his question while doing so, "because I don't want to lose my virginity on a couch." 

His eyes go wide and face goes pale at the same time. I look at him very confused. 

"You're a virgin?" he asks in a completely shocked way with his eyes still bulging out of their sockets. 

I nod my head. 

"What?" he says under his breath causing me to look at him weirdly. "I thought you knew," I said. 

"No, I didn't." he says looking right into my eyes trying to see if I'm lying. 

"Harry, you know everything about me but you didn't know this?" I ask all confused. 

"No! Arabella, I'm here trying to convince you to sleep with me, how am I supposed to know if you've had sex or not?" he replies just as confused as me. 

"Oh, so you just wan't me to sleep with you?" I ask. I'm quite offended now, because I actually thought I meant something to Harry. 

"That's not what I meant Arabella and you know that." he says rolling his eyes in the process. 

"The way you said it sure meant like it," I answer back crossing one arm over the other and rolling my eyes. 

"Stop being so difficult Arabella," he fires right back causing me to get off his lap and sit right in front of him again. 

"How am I supposed to believe you when you literally said you wanted me to suck your dick and have sex?" I fire right back in an annoyed tone. 

"Because I thought you've had sex before Arabella. I'm here trying to confess my feelings but the only way I do that is through sexual plays, but you're clearly not like that and I clearly am." he says in one breath immediately realizing what he's said and putting his hand over his mouth right away, leaving me appalled.