When Things Go Bump In The Night

Now since Harry finally trusts me, I can go upstairs whenever I want. I stopped staying in the basement because today is the day I can sleep upstairs in my own room.

This whole day Harry and I have been bringing suitcases from the basement up into my room. I'm so excited to finally sleep on a bed rather than a couch for the rest of my life. 

Harry left to go to work, and I'm here making my own dinner since he said he's going to get himself something to go because he might be late for work. 

I still need to ask him what he does for living, and I need to slowly bring up Gemma into conversations also. 

Whether Harry tells me or not, the truth always ends up coming out and hopefully I'll get answers. 

For dinner I'm having a tuna salad with avocado, onions, tomatoes, and cucumbers. I didn't really feel like eating something heavy because I have to shower after, and I don't want to feel sick.  

I finish up my salad quickly, and begin to go upstairs to take a shower. I grab my pajamas and a fresh towel while making my way to the bathroom. 

When I open the bathroom door my jaw drops to the ground. The whole place is marble and the shower door is all glass.

Leave it to Harry to have all the money in the world, then duck tape his ripped jeans together instead of getting new ones. 

I get everything together, then hop in the shower. 

I wash and rinse three times, then finally get out. I hate taking long showers especially at Harry's house because I don't know if he pays for the water or not. 

I change into my pajamas, and wait for Harry's arrival downstairs while I watch some TV. 

I flip through channels and decide on watching Say Yes To The Dress. 

I lay down, but as my eyes begin to close due to the tiredness taking over, I hear clinging of keys outside of the front door, and a heel clicking on the perfectly polished floor. 

I sit up and see Harry running his hand through his hair. His eyes lock with mine, while he gives me a tired smile right after. 

I walk up to him, wrapping my arms around his neck to give him a tight hug. 

"How was work?" I ask. 

"Tiring," he replies while yawning. 

"I'm going to go to bed, you should also." he says, holding my hand and taking me upstairs. 

"Have a goodnight Arabella, sleep well," Harry says while kissing my cheek then going into his room. 

I wait until Harry goes inside the room, then I make my way to try and open that one door he told me not to open; the one at the end of the hall. 

My breath starts getting caught up in my throat as I make my way towards it, I try open it while twisting the handle, but a voice behind me makes me freeze in my spot. 

"Arabella, what are you doing?"