Denial

ARABELLA'S POV

Why am I all wet?

Why is my hair wet?

Why is my pillow wet?

What?

I get out of bed and see that I am completely dressed in my pajamas. 

What?

All I remember last night is, I went to take a bath and I guess I woke up and got dressed? No that still doesn't add up completely. 

I would have remembered if I did get out of the bath...

"Good morning sleeping beauty, sleep well?" he asks, pinching my hip in the process. 

Him.

"Harry, what happened last night?" I ask, feeling slightly confused at his happy mood and why I can't remember what happened last night? 

"Last night, you fell asleep in the bathtub. I took you out and dressed you, then put you to bed." he says, putting a piece of bacon in his mouth. "Did you look?" I ask him, feeling embarrassed at Harry seeing my body. 

"No" he says, shaking his head. 

Lies.

"Well, here's your breakfast. I must go now." he says, leaving the basement in a hurry. 

Weird.

I get dressed and begin eating my breakfast. I decided on wearing black joggers with a black tank top. For breakfast Harry made oatmeal with bacon on the side, and it tasted like heaven. 

He's a chef, he just has to be. 

I can't get over at the fact that this curly headed freak, touched me with those sinister hands and then acts like it's nothing. 

AT LEAST LET ME BE AWAKE NEXT TIME!

HARRY'S POV

"Niall" I say into the phone. "You don't have to come over today, I won't be looking for Gemma. As much as this pains me to say, I just can't go out searching. I have way to many things on my mind and I don't think i'll be able to focus." I say in one complete breath. 

"I never expected this. I'm glad you're taking the day off Harry, you deserve it. Hang out with Arabella, yeah?" he says into the phone, a smirk evident in his voice. 

"Sure" I say, running a hand through my curls. "Alright lad, i'll see you soon" he says, not allowing me to say goodbye. I put the phone on the table and let out a groan. 

Arabella, what are you doing to me? 

To: Niall Horan 

Niall, I saw Arabella in the bathtub asleep yesterday night. I took her out, dressed her, then put her on the couch so she can sleep well. H

I start making myself some coffee and toast with hummus on it. 

My phone goes off and I check to see who texted me. 

From: Niall 

OUUUUUUUU BOY GET ITTTTTTT

I roll my eyes at his immaturity. 

To: Niall

Niall, please. H

From: Niall

Harold, why do you always put "H" at the end of your texts. I know it's you. I may be dumb but I'm not an idiot.