Vulnerable

"Arabella get up, breakfast is ready" Harry shouts from downstairs making me groan into my pillow. 

I get out of bed with a scowl on my face because Harry is a morning person and I am not. I get out of my and make my way down the hall towards the bathroom. I sit on the toilet to do my business when I hear a loud banging of a fist on the door. 

"Arabella, hurry up" Harry continuously shouts while I roll my eyes, wipe, then flush the toilet. I continue to ignore his annoying ass, while I brush my teeth and pretend he isn't even there. I rinse and spit, washing my toothbrush, brushing my hair then making my way downstairs where Harry finally is. I didn't bother to change out of my James Franco night gown that I've been wearing for the past two weeks, because it's just that comfortable. 

I walk past the living room and notice the TV volume is blasting. I grab the remote annoyed, turning the volume down to five. I walk into the kitchen, when I notice Harry is only in his blue boxers. A blush creeps onto my face at his long muscular legs, and his tattoos that represent everything hes about. 

He turns around facing me then shoots me a little glare. 

"Took you long enough," he says while setting down my eggs and sausages on a plate. I flip my ponytail, then take a seat on the large bar stool that surround the counter island, while Harry shakes his head in annoyance. 

"Harry, not everyone is a morning person like you," I say rolling my eyes while cutting a piece of sausage and popping it into my mouth. 

"I don't have work today," he says completely ignoring what I said while standing in front of me eating, instead of sitting down. 

I nod my head, and just take in his features. The way his eyebrows furrow as he cuts his sausage in half, placing it into his mouth; his jaw clenching each bite he takes. 

I stand up from my seat, walk around the counter island to wrap my arms around his waist. 

"I forgot to say good morning, so good morning sunshine," I say while wrapping my arms tighter around him as he just stands there as still as a statue. 

"Good morning Arabella," he says kissing the top of my head, going back to his eggs. 

I kiss the side of his nipple, which I notice brought a blush to his face. I giggle on his side, while he starts to laugh as well. I let go of his waist while walking back to my seat, when I feel his large hand grip the night gown bringing me back to him. 

"I think this night gown is too small for you," he whispers into my ear, while shivers run down my spine at his deep raspy voice ringing through my ears. His large hands rest on my hips, while his lips are right beside my left ear. 

"I found it in my closet," I say innocently. 

"Did you now baby?" he asks while breathing on my neck right after, causing a small whimper to escape my lips. I can feel him smirk against my neck, while my face is flushed red. 

His body slowly comes closer to mine, when my eyes grow wide at what I gave him. I slowly look down at his growing erection that pokes at my stomach. 

"That's what you do to me baby," he says groaning in my ear while a small moan escapes my lips. 

"Please," I beg. 

"Please what?" he asks, while licking a stripe from the bottom of my neck to my ear. 

"Fuck me daddy," I moan. It doesn't take him even a minute to pick me up and put me on the counter, removing my nightgown quickly. He attaches his lips to mine, while our tongues battle in the meantime. He rips my bra and panties off, then removes his boxers right after; his erection sprung out, all ready.