Lunch With The Lads

I'm sitting on the couch in the living room while stuffing my face with popcorn. 

Harry is upstairs getting dressed I think, or cleaning his room while I've been seated on this couch since 9:00am, and it's 11:25am currently. As I look around his living room, it's surprising knowing that a man his age knows how to keep a place so tidy and put together. 

I hear his loud footsteps coming downstairs, which makes me look behind me and smile as I watch his tall slim figure make his way towards me. 

"Hi baby," he says with a huge smile giving me a kiss on the lips, then taking a seat beside me. 

"Good morning," I say shyly as he runs his long fingers through his hair and smiles at me again. He looks at what I'm eating then begins to shake his head, "popcorn for breakfast?" he asks. 

I nod my head, then try and put a popcorn in his mouth but he refuses. 

"Niall and Louis are coming over for lunch today since their's a soccer game on at 2:00," he says while nuzzling his head into my neck and licking a stripe, causing goosebumps to arise on my skin. 

"Okay," I say in a low whisper. 

"Why did you get quiet all of a sudden?" he asks with a smirk, grabbing my bowl of popcorn from my lap and setting it on the table. He flips us over, meaning I'm on his lap while is bum is on the couch. 

I start to lick my fingers since they're covered with popcorn butter. 

I notice Harry is looking at me with dark hooded eyes as I lick my fingers clean. He grabs my thumb, then shoves my entire small finger in his mouth to clean it off, leaving me shocked. 

"You like that?" he asks with a devilish smirk on his pretty face. I nod my head, with no words coming out of my mouth because that has never happened to me before. 

He holds the back of my head, bringing it closer to him while he brushes his lips against mine; keeping me wanting more. I come close to him again, as I watch his eyes close and as I'm about to shove my tongue in his heavenly mouth, but he moves his body to one side causing my face to hit the pillow. 

I groan in frustration, while Harry just laughs at me obnoxiously. I get off his lap, grab my bowl of popcorn and strut away from him as if he's nothing. 

"Oh come on baby, don't be like that," he says still laughing, but following me into the kitchen. 

I frown my eyebrows, and cross one arm over the other like a little baby. 

"Awe, is my little baby angry?" he coos. 

I blush and start laughing as well because now he's acting like a little baby. I go on my tiptoes and kiss his red plump lips. 

"We should start lunch because they'll be here soon," he says, slapping my bum hard and taking ingredients out of the pantry while I sit on the counter and watch him put things together. 

We haven't talked about where our relationship stands, or what it even is but hopefully we talk about it soon. We haven't had sex since the last time we had it, which was the first time for me. Harry hasn't been pushing me to do so which I'm glad, because I'm still a bit sore from last time. 

"What are you making baby?" I ask dangling my legs back and fourth, while he continues to concentrate on adding salt to some mixture. 

"I'm making grilled cheese, with tuna salad on the side," he says seriously while he flips the bread on the pan, which is heated on the stove. 

I get up off the counter and begin to set the dinner table for everyone. I first set out the table cloth, then plates, then a spoon for everyone.