Chapter 1

It was Laila's Sophomore year in high school when she moved to New Jersey. Her rich great aunt she had no clue even existed gave her huge house to her family. She had a huge moving van behind her tiny little car for 3 days moving from Iowa to New Jersey. She had her headphones in for 3 days listening to all the songs over and over again on her phone, learning them word for word. Her favorite song came on, Stay by sugarland as soon as they pulled up to the house. She grabbed her phone, phone charger, and got out of the car and looked up at the house. The house huge, beautiful build in brick, white windows and 2 red doors. The big green hard with pink, purple, yellow, and blue flowers around the house.

She started to help unpack, getting the boxes out of the back of the moving van. Before she knew it she started to burst out singing. As she got the last box inside she put down her head phones and phone charger on the blue marble counter top. She walked outside in her black leggings, white converse, white t-shirt and red flannel, the wind blew her brown wavy hair behind her, going with the wind. She walked out front and looked to her right to see a taller guy who had brown hair and hazel eyes. He had just walked out of the house next door, stipped down his frout door steps and looked to his left to see Laila looking at him. He smiled, she smiled.

He started to walk over and he started to play with his hair.

Grayson: "Hey, I'm Grayson. I see you just moved in next door?"

Laila: "Yeah, I just did. I'm Laila by the way. Laila Baker,"

Grayson: "Sorry, Grayson Dolan. So how many of you are moving into that house?"

Laila: "5, my mom, my dad, My little sister Gracie, my little brother Chase and myself. How about yours?"

Grayson: "Just 4, My parents, myself and my twin brother Ethan."

After talking for about 10 minutes they got to know a lot about each other, what school grayson goes to is the same school is starting on monday. They swapped phone number and he walked back to his house. Laila pulled out her phone and called her best friend back home Abby. Abby went on google and screamed at Laila.

"LAILA HE'S FAMOUS! HE'S A VINER AND A YOUTUBER!" but Laila knew if she wanted a friendship with him, she would wait for him to tell her.