Untitled Part 23

Once they got there, the last people were just leaving so they had the whole place to themselves for an hour. As they were walking in, a whole bunch of his fans stopped him for pictures and even pictures with Laila. Once they went inside Grayson sighed. "What's wrong babe?" Laila asked rubbing Grayson's shoulder. "I mean I love my fans, how It all started on Vine, and Youtube but sometimes it's just too much and It feels like I can't even have a normal life. I go to school and everyone wants a pictures and brags that they go to school with me."

"But isn't it worth it?" Laila asked. "You know what, It is. Now let's put all the aside and lets have fun." Grayson said as he hugged Laila. Grayson put his wallet, phone, and keys all in Laila's purse so everything was in there and Laila hide it in a corner behind 2 trash cans. They started to jump around and Grayson even picked Laila up and threw her into the pit of soft squares and they both couldn't stop laughing and Grayson almost peed his pants.

They started to get tired so they went to the mall, since it was only 5 pm and the sun didn't set till 7. They walked inside the mall and went into random stores and picked up random things and by the time they left it was 6 pm and the sun was starting to set. They got into Grayson's truck and drove to the beach. They laid down a blanket and sat there and then it started to snow. Laila looked up and held her hands out to catch the snow in her hands. It stopped after about 10 minutes and they started to head back to Grayson's house.

Once they got there Ethan was nowhere to be found and neither was Ciera. They walked upstairs and Grayson knocked on Ethan's door. Ciera was asleep in Ethan's arm and Ethan asleep on her head. They both feel asleep with smiles on their faces. They closed the door and Laila looked up at Grayson and said "For some reason, this makes me feel like we're married and Ethan is our kid." "You want to have kids with me?" Grayson asked. "Well... yeah." Laila said in a shy little voice rubbing her left arm with her right hand. "Good... Cause I want kids with you too. I want to go through every milestone with you, every up and down. Get married, even have fights but get thru them. Move to the house we wanna start a family in. Have 3 kids, 2 boys and a girl and watch them grow up. Grow old and spend forever together in heaven." Grayson said holding onto Laila's hips and smiled and looked into her eyes and kissed her forehead. They started to get ready for bed, Grayson took a shower and Laila took off her makeup and put on a long t-shirt that was like a dress on her, she put on some long fuzzy socks and threw her hair up into a messy pony tail waiting for Grayson to get out of the shower.

Once he did, he put on a pair of red plaid pajama pants and ran downstairs to get a glass of water for Laila so she could take her medication. "Thank you love." Laila said as she kissed him sweetly. She put her pills in her mouth and drank the whole glass of water. They went to brush their teeth, crawled into bed, watched Kevin Hart and feel asleep before 11 o'clock.