Chapter 13

Grayson: "So what should we make for dinner tonight since it's just gonna be us and gracie and chase?"

Laila: "I was thinking, Pasta and Chicken. Oh By the way, Gracie and Chase are the PICKIEST eaters i've ever meet other than my cousin megan in colorado who only eats chicken nuggets and pizza."

Laila put her phone down and she started on the chicken, cutting off the fat and putting the seasonings on it and her phone went off with a text.

Laila: "Hey babe, could you read me that text?"

Gray: "Sure! It's from... Addy. It's a really long paragraph. It says 'Laila, I see that you're happy with Grayson and you guys are really the cutest couple ever but it kills me. I know I told you i'm bi-sexual when you moves but i've never loved a person like I love you. I know this is gonna ruin our friendship but i had to tell you. Don't talk to me, it'll make things worse."

Laila puts down the knife and is speechless and looks over at Grayson with tears on her face. "Whenever I make friends who are gay or bi they always have feelings for me and I hate being the one that hurts them!" Laila said. Grayson hugs her from behind and wipes away her tears and conference her as she finishes dinner.

...

They set up the dinner table and dinner plates and Grayson, Laila, Gracie, and Chase all joined hands in grace and enjoyed their dinner. Gracie was in the middle of talking about her busy day of laying in bed watching youtube and seeing Grayson's new video when Chase yelled out "Gracie look. Laila is like the mom, Grayson is like the dad, and were like the kids!" and Grayson looked over and Laila, put his hand on hers and smiled.

It was around 9:30 when the kids finally layed down for bed and Laila started washing the dishes when Grayson brought up what Chase said at dinner. "What do you think Chase ment?" Laila asked. "I think he ment, were perfect together and one day we'll have a family of our own." He said as he kissed Laila on the check. They finished up the dishes right as her parents walked in the front door. "How'd everything go?" Dad asked Laila. "Good, kids are in bed, leftovers in the frige, Me and Gray are going upstairs. Love you guys goodnight!" She said as they ran up the spiral staircase.