Chapter 28

It was early the next morning when grayson woke up the next morning and Laila wasn't there. He looked around her phone was gone too, as well as her clothes and shoes. He went to find his phone but found a piece of paper on his bed side table. "To the love of my life." it said on the front so he flipped it over to see a letter from Laila.

"Dear Grayson,

Thank you for the amazing night we had together last night. You are my first for many things, my first sexual partner, my first true love, my first date, my first movie marathon partner and I wouldn't want to share these first's with anyone else.

I have no regrets about last night, even though I had planned to wait for marriage to have sex, and just because we did it once doesn't mean that's all I want this to be. Back to the marriage part of this letter. We've been together for a little under a year now and honestly I see you in my future. I do wanna marry you one day, I want to have your kids but marriage is something we're going to have to do after college.

This letter is not me dumping you, or saying I don't love you or me saying I never want to have sex again. But we do need to talk about our future. Come over for a movie night and order chinese?

From, Laila <3"

Grayson just kinda sat there, a little sad for an unknown reason. He rolled the paper into a ball and threw it into the trash as he walked to the bathroom. He looked in the mirror, just looking at himself. Wondering, "What's wrong with me?" He then got in the shower and even in the shower he was questioning what was wrong with him. Once he got out of the shower he put on caccie shorts, a and a black t-shirt with his black vans.

"Babe, i'll come over tonight and we'll talk and eat. Mom needs me to drive to the next town over because the grocery store doesn't have the right sandwich bread she likes for her sandwiches for lunch. I love you and I'll see you tonight." Grayson texted Laila as he got into his truck and started it.

He got to the highway and saw that Laila texted so he checked his phone, not knowing that the green light turned red and was no rolling into oncoming traffic. He hit 3 cars and ended up flipping 3 times and was found on the side of the road and his truck flipped sideways.

"Young teenager and social media Grayson Dolan was found at the scene and was flown to the nearby hospital with unknown injuries." Laila heard while watching the news and turned it off and grabbed her phone, slide on her shoes grabbed her car keys and ran to her car. As soon as she got to the hospital her face was covered in tears, and her phone rang. It was her mom. "LAILA WHERE ARE YOU!?" Her mom yelled as soon as she picked up her phone. "I'm at the hospital, Grayson is hurt." Laila said and hung up and ran inside. She turned her phone off and threw it in the pocket of the sweatshirt she was wearing (Which was grayson's) and went to the front desk. "Hi, I need to know where Grayson Dolan is. I'm his girlfriend." "Yes, he's in room 225, he's got 5 minutes until he goes into surgery so you might wanna hurry." The lady at the front desk said.