Chapter 27

They got to Grayson's house, with no one home and they were in a really flirty mood. They walked toward the front door and Grayson rushed inside and pulled Laila into the house, shut the door and picked her up so her legs were wrapped around him and they started to make out. Laila started to take off her jacket and Grayson's as well and throwing them onto the floor. Grayson put Laila down and they stopped kissing and kicked off their shoes. Then Grayson started to chase Laila up the stairs spanking her and feeling her butt jiggle as he hit it.

They get into Grayson's bedroom and they start to kiss again, and Grayson leads her to his bed and lays her down with him on top of her. He takes off his shirt and rolls over so now Laila is on top of him. "Are we sure we want to do this? Do you think we're ready?" Laila asked. "You're my one and only and you'd be my first and i'd be your first also. Why not do it now and not wait even longer." Grayson said. Laila smiled as she took off the dress she was wearing and was wearing under that matching bra and underwear all red and lacy. Laila was a bigger girl and had a very large chest.

At this point they were both just in there underwear, Grayson was on top of her again, sliding his hand from the end of her neck all the way down to her panties. He was kissing her neck, down to her chest, and tummy. Once Laila got on top she whispered in Grayson's ear "Do you have protection?" and he reaches over to his bedside table and grabs a condom and hands it to Laila.

Laila bites her lip, pulls down his boxers and starts to kiss the sides of his long hard cock. She licks the sides of it, and sucks the head. She slides the condom on and goes on sliding it into her mouth and giving her boyfriend as much pleasure as she could. She looks up at him to see him biting his lip and his head laying back with his mouth open. He let out a sigh.

She went to kiss his neck and Grayson slid off her panties and unclipped her bra. He flipped her over onto her hands and necks. With a arch in her back, he slid his hard, long, and thick cock into her. She let out a sigh, following a light scream, that told grayson that she was enjoying it. He kept going, in time he went faster and faster and Laila's moaning got louder and louder and Grayson's signs louder and louder. In time, they kept changing positions until he had her on her back, legs up in the air and his hands rubbing her nipples and grabbing her huge 34 DD boobs. He started to get even faster and faster until he yelled to Laila "I'm going to cum!" she said back "Oh yeah, come on baby. Cum all over my face!" "Freaky, I like it." He said back, Laila flipped over and Came all over her face and she wiped it off her cheeks and eyes with her finger and slide it into her mouth.

He kissed Laila on the lips and thanked her, "For what?" She asked. "It's more like me thanking you." She added. "For being my first." Grayson said. They got dressed and they ended up taking a shower together and got out around 10:30 pm.