Chapter 20

They walked into Grayson's house a quarter past midnight and Ethan was sitting on the couch alone. "Laila you can go get ready in my bedroom i'm gonna take to E for a minute." she nodded her head and ran upstairs. She put on her joggers and white shirt, took our her contacts and put on her glasses and took down her freshly dyed purple hair. (That Grayson has not yet noticed). She keep her makeup on and just sat down to call her friends and text her mom about the ring.

Meanwhile Grayson sat down next to E and asked "How did tonight go?" "It didn't, she never came and I saw that she went to the game and to the dance with Elijah." He said as he put his head into his lap. Grayson rubbed his back and asked "How do you feel?" "Heartbroken, I've liked Mia since the 2nd grade and Elijah's like my best friend. I was so looking forward for tonight, and hoping that Elijah was finally out of the picture. This is why I never get into stuff like this." Ethan said looking start into His brother's eyes. "I'm sorry E, but I gotta go get ready for bed. I bet Laila can help way more than I can." Grayson said as he stood up. "Okay Gray."

Grayson walked into his room and Laila was just about to leave the room, "Laila your hair... it's purple... i... i love it!" Grayson said as his eyes light up and he ran his ringers threw.

Laila ran downstairs and sat down next to Ethan "So I saw Mia with Elijah tonight, i'm guessing she never came over." She said as Ethan nodded his head indicating "No". "See... with us girls. With our first love, we never really stop loving them, and they never fully leave the picture. When you think about "love" that's the first thing that comes along cause that's what we know as "Love". See Grayson is my first love, yes i've had a few boyfriends but i never really loved them and if i did i never loved them as much as i love gray. I know that you really like this girl but if she's gonna hurt you and break your heart she not worth it and you need to move on and find someone that loves you as much as you love them." Laila said. Ethan asked "How did you know that Grayson was your first love?" as Grayson came down the stairs and sat on a ledge and listened. Laila put her hands together and looked at Ethan and said "When you're in love, you just kinda know. When you could spend all day with someone and as soon as they leave you miss them, they're the only thing ever on your mind. When you kiss, cuddle, hug, hold hands, or just talk or high five and feel... kinda like... a zing. LIke there's definitely something there. I felt and feel all those things about Grayson." Ethan smiled and Grayson made himself known. "Have I told you how much I love you and how sexy and beautiful you look in sweatpants and a white shirt with a coffee and pizza stain on it?" They all laughed and started to watch "Grey's anatomy"