Chapter 16

It was that monday, they had to go back to school. The roads were cleaned up and the power was back and everything was back to normal like nothing happened. Grayson went to pick up Laila, and she walked out of the house with her coffee still in her hand and Grayson smiled when she got into his truck. "Good morning beautiful, how was your morning?" Grayson asked as he grabbed Laila's hand and looked into her green eyes and smiled. "It was pretty good, my coffee was already made because my dad and now i'm with you so my morning and great. How about yours?" Laila replayed.

"It was pretty alright, you were the first thing on my mind like every morning so of course i woke up with a smile on my face." Grayson said and then kissed Laila's hand. They started talking about homecoming, there first school dance together and semi-formal event also. "Can I come over after school today and see you in the dress?" Grayson asked. "How about, I keep it a surprise?" "Oh I can't wait for friday." He leaned in and kissed her and he parked his truck and they walked into the school building together.

As the day went on, Laila got so many questions from her friends. Charlotte, Caroline, Addison, Lana, and Kimberly. They all of course asked about Grayson. Charlotte used to and still does have the BIGGEST crush on Grayson, Laila didn't like it to much but she didn't mind because Grayson hated her. Caroline always asked the same question "What's Ethan like.". She basically drooled over him, she was so in love with him but yet he didn't even know she existed. Addison was always quit and read a lot, that's why Laila liked having her as a friend. Plus she always listened. Lana and Kimberly were twin sisters, kimberly usually went by Kim or Kimmy. They asked, of course at the same time like always. "CAN WE SEE YOUR HOMECOMING DRESS?!?!?!". Laila pulled out her phone and showed them the Navy blue dress, knee length with a beautiful cut out in the middle of the chest and with crystals all around the bust part of the dress. It was a flowy dress and she was gonna were silver heels with sparkles covering them. They were beautiful. She also showed them her makeup look and what she was gonna do with her hair. They all gasped and fell in love with it and they all joined in with a group hug.

Meanwhile Grayson was also talking to his friends, Clayton, Arthur, Elijah, and Forest. Clayton asked him "So.... hows Laila. Have you hit that yet?" and Grayson just looked at him in shock and said "NO!! It's not like that with Laila! She's amazing, i'm sure she's the one and I can't ruin it." Arthur asked "Why dude, why wait?" "Because, again I don't want to ruin it and neither of us are ready and were BOTH waiting for marriage." Said Grayson. Elijah and Forest both said "Good idea." and they all started to talk about....Homecoming.