Chapter 19

Once they got to the dance, or course they had more pictures taken like every couple does. Once they finally got to the dance floor a slow song came on called "Crimson and Clover". Laila put her arms behind grayson's head and interlocked her hands together, while Grayson put his hands behind her hips on the lower part of her back. They got closer to each other up until Laila's head was resting on his chest. For those moments, hearing Grayson's heart beat she feel more in love. She never thought that she could, but she most definitely did. At the same time with Grayson looking down at Laila and feeling the warmth of her body against his and thinking about the future he knew that Laila was the one.

Once the song ended Grayson kicked Laila on the forehead and lead her over to the side of the gym. "Laila, i've been doing so much thinking. Good thinking, down worry. When I look at the future, with marriage, kids, milestones, and growing old i see you. With this promise ring, I promise to love you no matter what. With the good times and the terribles one, with the fights, when you're sick. Will you accept my promise?" Grayson asked as he pulled out a golden ring with a princess grown feel to it with a real .5 carat diamond in the middle. Laila was crying and said "Yes!" as he slid the ring onto her left ring finger and she was rapped into his arms. He wiped away her tears and put his right pointer finger under her chin to lift her head and ran his left hand threw her hair and leaned in for the most passionate and beautiful kiss they ever had. They just kept kissing for 5 minutes straight and many pictures were taken and sent to the both of them.

"Can you just stay over at my house with me tonight?" Grayson asked. "I'm sure that'll be fine, after this let's go back to my house grab our things and get ready for bed over at your house?" She said back. "Sounds like a great plan." For the last hour they hung out with there friends in a huge group having the time of their lives, and taking so many pictures, sharing stories and laughs and making so many memories that they didn't know that later on in life they would look back on and be so goddamn grateful for.

At 11:58 Grayson and Laila said goodbye to their friends and headed back to Laila's house. They changed back into their clothes from the football game and got Laila's overnight back ready. She packed a pair of white joggers with a thick black line down the side, a white flowy shirt, some socks, a bra, panties, and her outfit for the next day. Her makeup bag and her bathroom bag into a small little backpack and they were off to Grayson's house.