Chapter 8

After their dinner, Grayson drove her home so she could change and she brought out 2 really big blankets and lots of pillows and put them in the back and grayson did the same but he brought out 4 REALLY FLUFFY blankets and 5 body pillows and like 11 normal pillows. "Where did you find all this." Laila asked. "My sister's old bedroom closet." He answered.

They drove out to the country area, where there was only trees and stars to be seen for miles and miles on end. Grayson pulled over and laid all the blankets down with the pillows and left one folded over so they could cuddle under it. Left the key in so the music still played and they just layed there couting stars and looking up at the stars.

At about 10:30 Laila started telling a story about back home in Iowa. "When I was born, I was brought home to two half brothers who were older than me by a long shot. We lived in a small 5 bedroom white house, it was really old. When you first walked in, it was the kitchen then dining room the living room then a bedroom. In the kitchen was a door that lead the staircase upstairs. The strains were really steep and covered in gross red and black carpet with 4 small and smelly bed rooms upstairs no closets in any of them. When I was about 8 months old i got kawasaki disease and could have died from a heart attack. It was pretty scary for my parents when i stayed in the hospital for a week. My mom never left, not even to shower until the last day and my dad stayed with me. When I was 3 my parents had Gracie and we moved to Laramie Wyoming. I went to preschool there and my favorite book to read was "brown bear brown bear what do you see?", no clue why. After Chase was born we moved in with my grandma until we made enough money to move into our own house which was right next to our old one. It was bigger, was yellow, and was a really nice house I loved it. After I had a normal childhood when I was 10 i got diagnosed with Hypothyroidism. Hypothyroidism, also called underactive thyroid or low thyroid, is a common disorder of the endocrine system in which the thyroid gland does not produce enough thyroid hormone. It can cause a number of symptoms, such as poor ability to tolerate cold, a feeling of tiredness, constipation, depression, and weight gain. It has changed my life, I've had to make way better health choices. I hate it but I've learned to deal with it."