Chapter 12

"It's so nice to finally meet you." Laila's dad Travis said. "You too Mr.Baker!" Grayson said with a cheerful smile on his face. "Oh, Just Travis please. He said. "It's not nice to meet you, i've heard so much about you!" Her mom said "It's so nice to meet you too Barbara, can I call you Barb?" Grayson asked, "Yes that'd be quite alright!" she answered.

Grayson looked over at Laila's siblings, "So you must her Gracie, Laila is always talking about her little sister. I hurd you love wolfs." Grayson said. "Yah huh! Their my favorite animal!" Gracie answered. "Did you know, I love wolves too?!" "No way!!!" "Yes way!!!" Gracie stood up on her tiptoes and hugged him and ran upstairs to her bedroom.

Grayson sat down on his feet so he was down to Chase's level. Chase stuck out his hand to shake it, "What a fine young man, you must be Chase." "Thank you and that I am." "I hear you like to wrestle?!" "Yah and i'm pretty good at it." "I wrestle too!" Laila could tell everyone liked Grayson, after 5 minutes of Chase talking to him, he confined him to wrestle with him. "So guys, how you like Grayson?" Laila asked her parents. "I really like him, he seems like a fine young man!" Her mother said. "Yes, I think you did a fine job finding a man. I'm very proud of you Laila." Her dad said and Laila had a big smile on her face right after.

After Chase went upstairs to play video games Grayson looked over at Laila and said "Hey, it's your turn." and he smiled. She ran over into the living room and started to wrestle him and of course Grayson won. Even though he got her down, sat on her and started tickling her and didn't break anything.

"Hey guys, me and your mom are going to help cleanup your grandmother's yard. Can you watch the kids and make sure they're in bed by 9:30?" Travis asked. "That sounds like fun, we can do that!" Grayson said. "Yeah we can do that, give grandpa hugs and kisses for me!" Laila said as she waved her parents goodbye. It was about 5 pm before her parents pulled out of the driveway then grayson put Laila on his shoulder and carried her around the house.

"GRAYSON!!!!"

"Yes beautiful?"

"GRAYSON PUT ME DOWN!!!'

"Magic word?!"

"GRAYSON BAILEY DOLAN PUT ME DOWN!!!!'

"Nope!!!"

"PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!"

"Okay, fine!!!"