Chapter 15

Around noon is when they woke up, looked at each other and kissed each other good morning. They went to the bathroom and Grayson grabbed and new tooth brush out of the mirror, and they both brushed their teeth. They got dressed, Grayson put on black jeans with cuts in the knee, a white t-shirt and did his hair. Laila put on ripped blue jeans, and a baby pink sweater and they both put on white converse. Laila brushed threw her hair and did her makeup.

"Why are you watching me do my makeup?" Laila asked laughing.

"Because I think you look beautiful with and without it and I wonder how you're so good at it." Grayson said.

Laila started to Smile and kissed him and answered "Trial and Error Honey." Then Laila and Grayson's phone both went off at the same time with an Email from the school. Grayson read aloud "Students, we hope you are all save from the storm that had hit. There will be school monday (Tomorrow) since the school has not been damaged. Stay safe and see you tomorrow with big smiles on your face!"

Grayson: "That's crazy!"

Laila: "YEAH!! WE SHOULDN'T HAVE SCHOOL!"

They cooled down and walked back to Grayson's house to see Cameron home for the day. Grayson hugged Cameron and said "I'm so glad your okay, Cameron this is my girlfriend Laila, Laila this is my big sister Cameron." "It's so nice to meet you Cameron!" "Oh you too Laila, I was getting scared that Grayson would never find love." and they laughed. As Laila grew a connection with Cameron Grayson was in the kitchen picking up his 3 year old nephew named Tomas and brought him into the living room where Laila, Cameron, and Ethan were all sitting.

Grayson put Tomas down and he started to walk around and he came over to Laila, looked up at her and put his arms up indicating he wanted Laila to pick him up and she did. Laila started to play his Tomas hair and he laid his head down on her chest and softly after he had fallen asleep. Cameron took him and her perce, said goodbye and gave everyone hugs as she left. Grayson grabbed onto Laila hand and he lead her upstairs. He showed her his outfit for homecoming that next friday night. It was a long sleeve light blue shirt that has small light blue and white squares, paired with a navy blue bow tie, a tan belt, navy blue dress pants and black shoes. He tried it on for Laila and she just thought "Man, he looks so handsome. His muscles are like gonna break threw his shirt." and she just smiled at him and said "You look so handsome... you're gonna give me a heart attack." he smiled and wrapped an arm around her and kissed her as she put both handsome on his face.