Chapter 7

Once Grayson dropped Laila off at home they both started walking toward their front doors "Hey Laila!" Grayson said as she got to her door, "Yeah?" She answered. "Tonight since it's friday, how about i take you somewhere nice? Like out to eat to eat and then we'd change and go star gazing?" He asked. "Yeah! That sounds great! Pick me up at 7." She answered as she walked into the living room and gave her little brother and sister a hug and asked how their days were.

After 15 minutes of talking to her siblings she ran upstairs to do her homework so it would done and out of the way so she could spend the weekend with Grayson. It was 5:30 and Laila started to get ready, she curled her hair, painted her nails, did her makeup very well, put on a flowy, sparkly red dress with heel booties that were light down with fring on the sides. She walked downstairs her her purse on her shoulder and phone in hand her mom walked out of the laundry room and looked at Laila "Awe you look so beautiful! Is Grayson taking you out?" She asked? "Yes he'll be her at 7, don't embrace me. Just take a picture on my phone and let us go."

Once Grayson knocked on the door, Laila's mom Barbara answered the door and saw him in a light blue button up shirt and the sleeves were rolled up to the elbow and had long cacee pants on with classic black canvas sneakers. He had his hair all nice and his face was clean shaved. "Laila will be right down, make yourself at home." Barbara said. As Laila started to walk down the stairs she saw Grayson and started to blush and get butterflies in her stomach. She was Grayson and almost fell down the stairs and once she got to the bottom she gave him a big hug. In her heels she was still shorter than him.

Her mom started taking pictures and finally Laila just took her phone back and took Grayson's hand and said "Be back before midnight." as she shut the door behind her. Grayson opened the truck door for her and then walked around to his side and got in, and started the truck up. They started jamming out to old school country music on there way to a really fancy restaurant outside of New Jersey.

Once they pulled up to the restaurant, they had a buth for two off to side all to themselves.