Chapter 2

It was Monday, Laila's first day at a new school. She woke up, straightened her long Brown hair, put on her everyday makeup, and walked into her closet to pick out her outfit. She picked out a pastel pink long sleeve shirt, light blue shorts, and white low top converse. She paired it with her gold and pink bracelet set. Put in her contacts and sprayed on Justin Bieber's "Girlfriend" perfume. She grabbed her phone, back pack, schedule and ran down stairs. She reached for her phone out of her back pocket to see a text from Grayson.

Gray: "Want a ride to school?"

Laila: "That would be great. Thank you so much!"

She put her phone down and reached for a bowl on the top shelf but had to climb up on the counter to get the bowl. Get her cereal, milk, and a spoon and sat down in a black leather chair at her round white table. She started to scroll through facebook on her phone as everyone started to get ready for school.

At 8 o'clock Laila walked outside to see Grayson in a big black truck, he rolled down the window and yelled "Well don't you look cute for your first day!?" As she opened the door and jumped into the truck. He turned up the radio and they started to sing along. "You're a fantastic singer Laila! Are you in choir?!" Grayson asked. "Yeah i am actually but i'm not that good." She answer smiling and blushing. "No you're a great singer!" He said smiling back and grabbed Laila's hand.

Her heart started to beat really fast, she was overthinking things again. Once they showed up to the school Grayson showed her were all her classes were. Once she walked into her first class English, everyone looked right at her. She had that class with Grayson and Ethan! She looked at both of them, she could tell them apart. Ethan was shorter and Grayson had a cute flamingo Eating while Ethan had a purple strip in his hair.

She walked to the back of the classroom to sit down and one of the popular girls who sat in the middle stuck her room out and Laila tripped and feel on her face. Grayson ran over and helped her up and back to her seat. "How pathetic." One of the girls said. "Right! Oh my goodness she's such a loser." The other girl said. Grayson sat her down and walked back to the girls who tripped her. "Come on, It's her first day! You all can stop being such bullies to other people when they have had enough of it in there life. Stop before you have to take matters into my hands." He said and walked back to his seat next to Laila.

Laila looked up at Grayson and he looked into her Green eyes. He wiped the tears from her face. She looked into his Hazel eyes, seeing his brown hair, his black nike shoes, blue jeans and plain white t-shirt. She could help but blush, her hair started to race again but little did she know that grayson had the same thing going on. Looking into her green eyes and long brown hair. He had love at first site with Laila.