Author's Note

Well...I honestly never thought I'd see the bittersweet ending to this story! And I honestly would not have ever made it without all of you, my amazing, wonderful readers! I know that this wasn't the ending that y'all wanted, but unfortunately, not every chapter in our stories can have a happy ending. So I'm giving an extra big thank you to everyone who's stuck with me until the end. And I am really hoping that y'all don't hate me too much right now lol! 'Cause I sure love all of you!

Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to read, heart, and comment on my story. Y'all will never know how much it means to me that y'all would even go past my prologue!
I love each and every one of y'all, you're awesome, beautiful, and you all have a special place in my heart!
Special thanks to my awesome friend, Swarley, who has been nothing but fantastic, supportive, and appraising, even when I felt like giving this story up! Love you so much girly!
Special thanks to Phaedra, my bestie! I never would've made it without your amazing support and comments, Chica! I don't care what you or anyone else says, you're the SWEETEST person on here and I could never ask for a better friend to celebrate the good times and get through the not so good times with! You know I'm hugging you tightly in my thoughts!

And thank you to everyone who continues to read, vote, and comment! Love y'all so much!

-Ari