#537 IN TEEN FICTION

OMG HEY GUYS!!!! there is some good news and some bad news....

BUT LETS START WITH THE GOOD NEWS!!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS BOOK IS #537 IN TEEN FICTION??? AND THE STREETFIGHTER AND THE GANGLEADER IS #130 IN TEEN FICTION??? Omg I need to calm down...BUT I CANT!! I'm just SO happy right now!! I never thought this would happen!! I just wanted to thank all of you for reading my books!!

Now for the bad news...I will not be updating for a while I know! I know...I just got #537 in teen fiction...and I'm not goin' to update?? well yea...its not that I don't want to...its just that I cant...my iPhone is broke and that's what I use to update. Now your thinking then how are you updating now?? I'm on my computer and I like to write..in the car, or on the bus. One thing that I can't do is write a good chapter without music. Its very weird but I...just cant for some crazy reason.

I also have a project due Monday and I have bot even started it...wish me luck...anyways I am SO SO SOOOOOO sorry!!! Until I get a new phone I might just update 2 times or maybe 1 time a week...because you would be lucky to just get 1 chapter a week right now...

But don't worry!! When I do get a new phone everything will be back to the way it was!!! (and I'm not bout' to let my phone mess up my book) and if you comment etc... then I might not reply to you for a while...(it could be 2 before I get a new phone...) Again I'm SO sorry for all of this!!! Please don't be mad at me!!! :(

I'll work on a chapter right now...but I don't think it will turn out that good...and I don't know when it will be finished...

Anyways!!! I got to go! ILYSM!!!!! bye <3

What do you call cheese that's not yours???

na-cho cheese (sorry I'm so weird) (laughs)