Chapter 22: The End

I grab the suitcase that was under my bed and start putting clothes in it. I stop for a minute  and think about everything... And what I'm doing...I haven't thought this through...

But its to late now...no turning back....

I take out a few peaces of paper and start writing down good bye notes for everyone

Dear Shane,

I'm going to make this quick as I can. I love you. Don't think me leaving is you're fault, because it isn't. Leaving is my decision.
I'll miss you. Thank you for being the best big brother ever. I'll never forget you...and hopefully you can say the same for me after this...lets be honest this was going to happen anyways...I love you so much! Tell mom and dad I love them too!! Before I go... I hope we see each other again...i love you Bye :-)

From: you're Lil sis Fern <3

I put it in a envelope and put in sharpy the word 'Shane' on it then look at the clock I have 2 more hours until I have to leave I get another paper

Dear Kayla,

I know you're really mad at me...and I hope you can forgive me. I'm SO SO SO sorry I wasn't there when you needed me the most...and I know that I should be last person to say this...but please give Shane another chance. I can tell he really likes you. I really hope you read all of this...I'm gonna miss you..untill i see you again bye :-)

From: You're ex-bestfriend Fern

I put it in a envelope and put Kayla on it than get another paper and take a deep breath

Dear Cole,

I didn't know how to start this but...hi...thank you so so so much for everything Cole! You helped me. A lot today...and by a lot I mean A LOT and I'm very great ful for that. I'm going to miss you and your stupidness. You always make me smile some how. I owe you a big thank you for everything you did for me that you didn't have to do...anyways until next time..bye!! ;3

From: Fern

I grabbed a sharpy and put Cole on it just like the other ones and grab another paper...now for the one I'm dreading...

Dear Tristan,

Hi....I'm still mad at you...big time. But anyways I'm going to miss you. I love you...and apparently you don't feel the same...I know I should have listened to you're side of the story. But it hurt so much I don't think I'll ever be able to be with you again...you remember Jameson? Well he cheated on me...and well I just can't deal with those memories...I just need a brake..some time to think about all of this. I hope you understand were I'm coming from. Anyways nobody knows where I'm going sooo please don't try to come find me. I'll come when I'm ready. Bye :-)

From: Fern....

I sigh and put it in a envelope as tears go down my cheek and on to the envelope as I write his name on it. When I was done I grabbed my suitcase quietly it was 5:20. I put the envelopes on a counter and grab some money that was next to the couch.

I called a taxi to come pick me up. When it got here I jumped in and put my suitcase next to me as tears go down my cheeks.

"Hey miss are you okay?" The driver asks "Huh? Oh yea....I'm fine" I say he nods "Where am I taking you thus late at night?" He asks

"Airport please..." I say he nods and pulls out...the drive there felt so quick...I paid him and walked into the airport sighing. I set there for a little while until my plain got called

I sigh as a gave my suitcase to the people and then I set foot on the plane do I really want this? Should I do this? I ask these questions in my head

"Hey lady you can't stand there for ever. Other people want to get on the plane to." A guy behind me says I laugh nervously "I'm so sorry" I say

"Yes, yes just move please." He says rolling his eyes I walk into the plane

This is the start of a new life for me...nobody can boss me around...tell me what to do...no rules. Nothing. I'm free. I can do what ever I want now.

I set in my seat next to a boy around my age with black hair and blue eyes "Hi I'm Blake what's you're name?"

"I'm Fern" I say "That's a.. interesting name" he says I nod we laugh...

I learned a lot about him on the plane...like his name is Black Thomas Jones, he is 19, his favorite color is black, he's in collage, and just came back from visiting family......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey did you like the chapter?? I hope you did!!

Do you want sequlllllllll???

Any questions???

Since this chapter is up that means The Spotlights first chapter is up!!!! Go see it!!!!Anyways BYE!!!!