Chapter 13

Hi guys, i hope you like this!  WARNING!!!!! IT DOES GET STEAMY! IF YOU FIND THAT OFFENSE, THEN SKIP THIS CHAPTER!  BEFORE YOU SKIP IT, JUST READ TYLER'S POV SO THAT YOU DONT MISS ANYTHING!!!

ENJOY! ;D

Nikki <3

Tyler’s POV

It was nice seeing Katy again.  After not seeing her for the last year, it really was refreshing to see an old friend.  I was definitely surprised to see Kyle though, it was like a stab to the chest when I saw him.  If it wasn’t for what happened, I would still be his best friend.  After all these years, he was still mine, no matter what.

I didn’t want to leave this place after I found it, but trouble caught up with me and they succeeded in capturing me.  I wish I could tell Katy what is coming but I can’t.  I wish I could spare her the heart break of knowing her pack is going to be attacked and slaughtered.  Maybe I can convince my boss that if I can get her to come with me willingly, they will be spared.  I brightened up a little about the idea. Maybe, maybe, maybe swirled in my head.  Just maybe.

Kyle’s POV

I don’t trust him.

I repeated in again out loud, “I don’t trust him.”

Katy rolled her eyes, “I know you don’t trust him Kyle, it’s pretty obvious,” she paused, “Well to me anyways.  Besides,” she slipped her hand into mine, “I think you're more cute then him so no need to be jealous.” She kissed my check.

“Hey!” I protested, “I’m not cute, I’m manly!” I pumped my arms up.

She giggled, “Hey is for horses!” and pulled my head down.  I granted her wish and covered her lips with my own.

Sliding my tongue into her mouth, I let her try to fight against me, only to have no success.  She may be more dominant than me in the pack, but she will not be in the bedroom.  It was adorable that she was so inexperienced, and I felt like bursting when I realized that she had saved herself for me.

I picked her up so that she could straddle my waist and than began walking in the vague direction I remembered the house was.  Soon enough I found it and after a couple of stops against the hallway walls, we made it into her bedroom and onto the bed.

No sooner had we hit the bed, she  had ripped my shirt off and was splaying her hands against my abs while slightly digging in her nails, I groaned.

I began trailing kisses up the side of her neck and sucked on the skin. Hmmm, it seems like I haven’t marked my mate yet… that just won’t do now will it? I whispered into her mind. She let out a little breathy moan of delight.

I smirked against her skin, you would like that, wouldn’t you pet? I received my answer when I felt her fingers reach around my back and dig in.

I let my canines descend and applied just a little bit of pressure.  She let out a whimper and tried to lift her neck up so that she would puncture herself with my teeth.  Shhhh, I soothed right before finally biting down and letting my mating chemicals in my saliva be released into the wound. 

What are mating chemicals? Well they are what the male will release when mating so that the wound that he makes will become permanent, if not, the wound would just heal over and become nice and neat skin again.  Now with the chemicals present, the skin will have a scar.  Only two things can give a shifter scars and that’s the mating chemicals and silver poisoning.