Epilogue

Katy’s POV

"What do you mean he is gone?!" I screamed while Kyle pulled me into his lap and rubbed circles into my shoulders.  

I had just woken up from my regenerative sleep to be told that my beta is missing.  Apparently after I passed out, my family got Cameron and me in a pickup truck, but when we got to the forest road right outside the pack, they took me out of the car, somehow separating me from him, and got me strapped to Kyle on the ATV with duct tape.  It only took the few minutes of my dad duct taping me to my mate and him turning around to grab Cameron for him to be gone.

"He is dead! He couldn't have just upped and walked away! Where the f*ck did he go?"

My dad looked sad.  "We don't know buttercup, his scent just disappears, and who ever took him must have watered down the area.  After you collapsed you were our number one priority and we figured—"

"You just left him in the car, with the door open!" I think I was going to have an aneurism. 

"We'll find him." Kyle whispered into my ear. 

"We'll find him." My father echoed hollowly. 

OMG guys it's the epilogue! 

so i decided to count all the words (using Word) at it came out to be 41,474!   its so beautiful and it blew my personal goal of 40,000 out of the water! (insert happy dance here) 

thank you, to everyone who has read this, it's definitly got more reads then i ever expected (despite the fact that some people have over 1 million reads... sigh, i dont understand how they do it.

once again, thanks for reading Alpha Dominance

Nikki l:D