Chapter 2: Up To Their Old Trix

In our last chapter, the Squadd were reunited with the Specialists, just in time for the opening of the Alfea Celebration, but just after the celebration, a mysterious girl has stumbled out of the Dark Forest. It has looked as if she has been through a terrible ordeal.

Four nights later at Alfea, the Squadd brings the mysterious girl, Willow, to the infirmary room where she will sleep until she feels better. While Willow is sleep she is having a nightmare about rescuing the pixies and running away from the Shadow Phoenix. Willow starts to toss and turn and sweating as the dream gets scarier and scarier as in her dream, the Phoenix tries to kill her.

In the Squadd's apartment, Hajari is worried about Willow, so he keeps pacing back and forth. The Squadd are there with him in the living room on the couch watching Hajari pace back and forth.

"Relax, Hajari. I know it's been four days," says Michael. "She'll wake up soon, I'm sure."

Hajarianna gets up from laying on the couch. "Okay, if we're going to stay up with him all night, let's talk about important stuff. You think that mysterious girl has a boyfriend?"

"Wouldn't you rather talk about Brandon's girlfriend?" asked Musa.

Hajarianna gets mad. "Well, who is Brandon's girlfriend?"

Kajari laughs. "You are, Hajarianna. Remember?''

Everyone, including Hajarianna, starts laughing.

Kajari looks at the time on his phone. "The sun will be up in exactly twelve minutes."

Michael's eyes widen. "Oh no! None of us has slept a wink. How will we stay awake tomorrow?"

Kajari corrects Michael. "You mean today."

"Don't worry, let's just sleep in. It's the first week of school, classes are optional," says Hajarianna.

"Yeah, Hajarianna. Sure, a great way to start the year," Musa says as she yawns.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen, bedtime, enough talk about boyfriends and girlfriends," says Hajarianna.

Everybody yawns and walks off to their rooms.

In Michael and Hajari's room, Hajari walks in and sits on the bed still worried about Willow. His heart is pounding like it needs an asthma pump to breathe.

Michael walks to Hajari. "Don't worry, Hajari. She'll be fine."

In a place called Light Rock Monastery, an enchanted place where people go for rehab, three old friends are about to be met again. The guards are standing making sure they are not trying to escape, but the prisoners are actually innocent and sweet---well, except these three old friends.

"It's hard to believe these gentle people were once hardened criminals," says one of the guards.

"I don't understand why they aren't in cells and are walking about freely," says the other guard.

"We believe in rehabilitation. It's not a prison. It's more of a purification center," says the first guard.

"People in here have more freedom more than our entire lifetime," says the second guard.

"But can't you see what peace and meditation are doing for them?"

"I don't think it's working for everyone."

"You speak of the three witches Lady Faragonda sent us, is that correct?"

"Yes they've been shouting day through night. They have still been acting evil since they got here, they'll never be rehabilitated."