Chapter 16: Squaddoween!

Musa convinced her dad into approving her dream in becoming a singer. Musa defeats Corki with the power of music, as she throws on a great concert and throws a great ending to the concert with her Squadd Friends.

The six Squadd friends have just finished a report in Professor Palladium's class and are presenting it to the class. Hajari has some exciting news for him and his friends. So he whispers it and each fairy passes it from one person to the next.

"Okay now each of you will take a moment to explain your midterm reports," Palladium says to the Squadd. "Michael, will you start us off please?"

Michael reads his paper. "Our report on the magical dimension..."

"Stop!" Palladium says and all the Squadd gasps. "Michael, don't read, explain it in your own words."

"Well, I went to Magix, which stands at the crossroads of all the Magic Dimensions..." Michael keeps going on and on about the report.

Hajari whispers into Willow's ear. "We've been invited to a Halloween Party tonight in Gardenia."

"Wait, what?" Willow whispers back.

"You know...Halloween. Jack-o-lanterns, scary costumes."

"Oh," Willow whispers into Hajarianna's ear. "A Halloween party is tonight with scary costumes and a game of jacks."

Palladium notices that the Squadd is acting really weird and he's suspicious of the whispering. Kajari then starts explaining his portion of the report.

Hajarianna whispers in Musa's ear. "There's a guy named Jack and he's throwing a scary Halloween Party."

Hajari starts explaining his portion of the report.

Musa whispers in Michael's ear. "There's going to be a huge party with a guy named Jack."

Palladium is still suspicious.

"There's gonna be a Jack Party. With super cool guys and everyone is gonna be there," Michael says to Kajari.

"A party? Wow I can't wait for something to rational!" Kajari says out loud.

"Kajari, I hear you have a party tonight, but first you will write up a report. A report of at least one hundred pages."

Kajari huffs and puffs.

Later in the courtyard, Blinky meets with a new Pixie.

"Jolly!" Blinky says.

"Little sister!" Jolly says as she hugs Blinky. "How have you been, darling?"

"Great. I'm going to a pumpkin party tonight."

"Oh, I am overjoyed."

"You can come too."

"Uh, Blinky? There is a dark shadow over you," Jolly says worriedly."My cards say a horrible spirit awaits the travelers."

Jolly tells Blinky that she senses that there are three evil sisters going to the Halloween party. Could it be the Trix? Could be a stupid prank from people in costumes?

Later at the Alfea gate entrance, Hajarianna and the Squadd are getting ready to go to Gardenia.

"Come on, boys and girls. Gardenia is waiting," Hajarianna says.

"Thanks for the prophecy, Jolly, but the three sisters could be the Trix, but then again why would they ever go to Gardenia?" said Hajari.

"Right, so let's just worry about having fun tonight."

"Even though on Earth, little kids can see you, please just try to stay out of trouble."