Chapter 20: Pixie Village

In our last chapter, Hajari became evil from picking up a dark shadow virus from a journey he had in his sleep. Thanks to Professor Avalon, Hajari is not evil anymore. Though, while Hajari was evil, he led Darkar one step closer to getting all the pieces of the Codex.

In Faragonda's office, the headmistress is looking out the window. Faragonda is thinking about when she gave the elders of the pixies special jewels earlier.

"These jewels may be our best hope after all," Faragonda says to herself out loud.

Someone knocks on the door.

Faragonda turns around. "Come in."

Hajari and the Squadd walk in.

"Good morning, Ms. Faragonda. You wanted to see us?" said Hajari as he smiles.

Faragonda does not look happy. "Yes, please we need to talk."

Everyone frowns.

"Well Squadd, we had a difficult time lately, haven't we?"

"That's an understatement if I ever heard one," says Hajarianna.

"As you all know, Lord Darkar has three out of four pieces of the Codex. Now, if he obtains the fourth one, his dark magic will be impossible to beat."

Michael folds his hands together and holds them up to his mouth worriedly. "Oh, that'd be awful."

Hajarianna mimics Michael. "Oh that'd be awful! Then do something about it and stop complaining."

Michael gasps at Hajarianna.

"You're the one who's all talk, Hajarianna!" Musa says with an attitude.

"Like you can do anything against the Trix."

"As long as you fairies are divided, you are useless in the struggle against Lord Darkar. In the light of the situation, I feel I need to take drastic action." Faragonda turns back to look out the window.

"Well then what do you have in mind?" asked Hajari.

Faragonda still looking out the window. "I'm sending you on a vacation."

"What?" the whole Squadd gasps.

"Excuse me, but it doesn't seem logical to take a vacation at such a critical time," says Kajari.

"On the contrary, a vacation is exactly what you need. Now listen carefully: the wild lands are three habitats in one. On the mountains, you'll find a winter paradise with a excellent skiing facility while the savannah desert region hosts a lot of wildlife and plants."

Faragonda casts a spell and show's them a vision of the site.

"Look how beautiful that one is," Michael says as he points to a bush.

"You will be leaving today for the city of Vilcabamba. You will buy supplies and clothes."

"Yes! Shopping!" Hajarianna cheers as she raises a fist in the air.

Willow gets mad. "For crying out loud! Can't you think of anything else?"

Hajarianna catches an attitude back. "Oh please, as if you weren't all thinking the same thing."

"Calm down, girls. This vacation will help you regain your spirit of cooperation."

"But what about all the classes we'll be missing?" asked Michael.

"This vacation is more important and keep in mind that in Vilcabamba, magic energy is very low."

"No magic?" asked Hajari.