Chapter 6: Runaway Groom

Hajari, Bloom, Willow, and Hajarianna fought the Trix; however, they lost. A paladin saves them from the Trix. Who is he? And more importantly, who freed the pixies?

In the crystal cave, Hajarianna and the others along with the Pixies are traveling to rescue Brandon from marrying Princess Amentia. Hajarianna is walking angrily in the dark while Bloom and the others are behind her with Bloom holding the flashlight.

"Hajarianna, I'm worried about Brandon too, but marching blindly into the dark isn't going to solve anything," says Bloom.

Hajarianna ignores Bloom and keeps walking.

Bloom just shrugs her shoulders.

"I wonder why Brandon would agree to marry that tramp face in the first place," says Chatson.

"They're from two different worlds. Forbidden love," says Amouray.

"Forbidden, yeah right!" Hajarianna says with an attitude.

"I'm sure Brandon was just playing along to protect Hajarianna," says Bloom.

Hajari stops and rubs his ankles. "Come on, Hajarianna! I'm getting cramps in my legs. Can't we stop for just one second?"

Hajarianna keeps walking.

"Hey, do you think she heard me?" Hajari asks.

"Let me handle this," Chatson says to Hajari as he flies up to Hajarianna. "Um, Hajarianna?"

"No! We are not stopping! Not even for one second!" yells Hajarianna as she keeps walking.

"Hajarianna, if you fall and sprain your ankles I'm not carrying you," says Bloom.

Hajarianna turns around and gets all in Bloom's face and shouts. "Well in that case I'll hold the flashlight!" Hajarianna snatches the flashlight.

"Good luck, Amouray. You got the crazy one," says Digit.

"But it's love, can't you see?" Amouray replies.

In Downland Palace, the guards are holding Brandon's arm so he won't escape as he has his white wedding suit on.

"I hope Hajarianna and the others get here soon," he says.

In Amentia's dressing room, Amentia is putting on makeup for her wedding as she puts on a blue sparkly wedding dress and she is humming a wonderful bird song. The guards bring Brandon to to Amentia's dressing room.

"Your Highness, you're fiancee is here," says one of the guards.

"Good leave him with me," said Amentia.

Brandon swallows his spit.

"I trust that everything is laid out perfect for the wedding?" Amentia continued. 

"We're doing everything in our power, Your Highness, but uh-they're is a slight delay," the guard replied, trembling.

"Great," Brandon cheered under his breath.

Amentia throws her makeup kit on the floor. "Perhaps I had not made myself clear! I expect nothing but perfection. I don't want to explain what happens to you if anything goes wrong!"

"Yes, mam," says both of the guards.

The guards leave as Brandon and Amentia go into Amentia's bedroom.

"Your Highness, I'm so sorry our wedding got delayed," says Brandon.

Amentia pushes Brandon on the bed. Brandon has no choice, so he plays along as Amentia, and he looks into each other's eyes.