Chapter 25: Face-To-Face With The Enemy

Princess Amentia has allied with the fairies and Specialists to help fight Lord Darkar and the Trix. Faragonda says she has a little surprise blossoming for our evil friend. Lastly, we have a new enemy: Evil Hajari.

Amentia is riding her giant monster down to Lord Darkar's castle with her soldiers. They see shadow monsters there.

"Charge!" she says as they get in position with their swords. 

Princess Amentia jumps in the air chopping up monsters, cutting them in half as they turn yellow and then turn to dust. As for the Squadd and the Specialists, they are flying through the cave and they can hear the amplifying battle between Amentia's kingdom and the shadow monsters.

"Sounds pretty rough out there," says Tecna as she is pushing buttons controlling the ship. Brandon, Flora, and Kajari are helping as well. Hajarianna has her wrapped around Brandon as she is standing up.

"The coast should be clear by now. Let's go," Willow says.

The ship flies past Amentia and she sees Brandon through the window and she waves and smiles. Brandon smiles back and waves and Hajarianna hit him in the back of the head.

"Looks that princess is up to her crazy tricks again, huh?" Hajarianna said.

The ship flies out of the cage and makes it to Darkar's castle, the entrance where the muddy waterfall is.

"Lord Darkar's fortress is straight ahead," says Tecna.

"It's so enormous," Michael says as his emerald eyes brighten up in fear from all the swamp and mud and rock.

"The bigger they are...the harder they fall," says Musa.

"I thought it was the bigger they are...the harder it'll be for us to try and rescue Hajari," Hajarianna says as she puts her arms on the top of Brandon's chair and lays her head down with a sigh in her voice.

"Given the present situation, your jokes aren't appropriate, Hajarianna," says Kajari.

"What? Who's joking?" Hajarianna asks with a straight face.

"Watch out!" Willow shouts as she sees bats coming out from the monster.

Brandon opens the gun vault and the ship starts shooting fire at the bats and they fall and plunge into the bottom of the river.

"Yeah, nicely down, Brandon!" cheers Hajarianna.

"What about all those?" asked Michael as everyone looks out the window and sees more bats coming.

In the Darkar's lair, Dark Hajari and Darkar are about to activate the Codex.

"Dark Hajari, it is time to access the Codex and to open the portal to the ultimate power of the Relix!"

"Um..." Sun-Hi says with an attitude as she walks in. "I'd hate to rain on your parade, oh great and mighty one, but we have a bit of a problem."

"The Squadd have managed to get into the cavern along with those pesky Specialists," says Corki.

"And they've brought along some shiny toys," says Jodi. "With lots of firepower."

"A pity annoyance. You deal with it," says Darkar and he said with an attitude.

"That's it? You just want us to go out there and take them all on?" Sun-Hi asks with an attitude.

Darkar smiles. "Let my army take them on. Grant them your powers and let them do the fighting." Darkar holds Hajari's hand as he leads him into the hallway. "Come. Let's go and get what we need for the ritual."