Chapter 24: Darkar's Prisoner

A man escapes Darkar's prison and flees to Alfea, claiming to be the real Professor Avalon. While the 'fake' Avalon abducts Hajari and takes him to the Shadow Phoenix.

In a classroom, the Squadd, the Pixies, and the Specialists are developing a mission to try and save their beloved Hajari. Everyone had no idea what to make of it. Everyone, except Musa, Hajarianna, and Kajari, are confused.

"I don't care what anyone says I'm coming to rescue Hajari and that's final!" yells Lockson as he stomps his foot on the ground.

"Lockson, I thought you never wanted to see that scary place again?" Michael asks as he shrugs his shoulders.

"Yeah remember all those scary shadow monsters lurking everywhere?" Willow asked with a scary face.

"I don't care. Hajari is my fairy and he needs me!" Lockson insisted.

"He needs you alive and well, just think about the time you were there."

"Lockson, Darkar's castle is pure evil," says Musa.

"The negative energy there could reduce pixie energy and vitality by seventy-seven percent. Isn't that right, Digit?" Kajari asks as he and Digit are both on their tablets.

"Hm more like eighty-four percent," Digit said,

"I don't care if I have to fly there with my own four wings, I'm going!" Lockson said,

"Your love is so beautiful. I'm coming with you," says Amouray as she flies up to Lockson.

"Amouray, you can't!" Hajarianna yells as she squints her eyes and narrows her eyebrows at Amouray.

"Sorry, Hajarianna. We all love Hajari and Lockson."

"Pututa!" says Piff.

"Whatever Piff says is fine by me. Wait, what did she say again?" said Chatson.

"Digit, reason with them. If the Pixies come, chances they'll never return," Kajari says.

"Maybe so, but looking at my numbers, neither will the Squadd nor Specialists."

All the teenagers just give a blank face and everyone is silent for a good minute.

Digit breaks the silence. "So what's the big deal?"

Tecna is checking to see if the ship is safe to go on as everyone else boards it by the Specialists' ship.

"We got the vehicle perfectly tuned up, so if anyone wants to pay Lord Darkar a visit, now's the time to do so," says Tecna.

At Lord Darkar's throne room, The fake Avalon, now let's call him the paladin, duck tapes Hajari to a table in there from his feet to his hands and his mouth, and Lord Darkar is sitting there on his throne. Hajari is growling at the paladin.

"Are you afraid of me, Hajari?" asked the paladin. "You weren't when I was your kind professor Avalon.

"Stop bothering the young man, you slave!" yells Darkar. "He is much more important to me than you could ever imagine! Once I transform this custodian of the Dragon Fire into Dark Hajari, the natural force of the Shadow Phoenix should release together with the power of the Relix, which I alone will yield."

Darkar snatches the tape off of Hajari's mouth as Hajari screamed in pain.

"Dream on, Darkar! It will never happen!" yells Hajari.

"Forgive me my, dear Squadd, but this isn't my dream. It's your nightmare!" then Darkar starts to evilly laugh.

Back on the Specialists' ship, Faragonda is wishing the children good luck before they leave.