Chapter 18: In The Heart Of Cloudtower

Faragonda sent the six fairies to study at Cloudtower. It was also a plan to side with the witches and wizards to defeat the Trix and protect the Codex; however, the Trix found out where the Codex was through Kajari and the Squadd must now succumb to a tough battle.

To recall, Hajari tried to fight the Trix in the Heart of Cloudtower. The Squadd are also there to help him fight, but the Trix have blinded Hajari and someone comes out of the heart.

"Ugh so much witch magic," says Hajarianna.

"Are we too late?" asked Michael.

Ms. Griffin is the one who was in the heart.

"What is going on?" asked Sun-Hi.

"Congratulations, Trix. You've just found my personal spot!" says Griffin

So it turns out this is not the Codex Vault. It has been a trick, so how did Kajari's search program fail him? Or is Ms. Griffin lying so the Trix can go away?

"So this isn't the codex vault?" asked Sun-Hi.

"I miscalculated?" Kajari says his ocean blue eyes lighten up in surprise.

"I usually come here to relax, but today I came to wait for you three!" says Griffin.

"What do you think, we're afraid of you?" asked Corki as she and her sisters start glowing and getting ready to attack.

"If you wanna fight," says Musa. She pauses. "You'll be fighting all of us!"

"Total Darkness!" Jodi says as she darkens the room.

"Sun Beam!" says Hajarianna as a ball of light and lights the room.

The Trix disappeared.

"They got away!" says Willow.

Michael flies up to Hajari and holds his hand. "Forget about that, we've got to help Hajari."

In the Squadd's room, in Cloudtower, Michael and Kajari help Hajari sit down on the bed. Hajari opens his gazing blue eyes and his sight is back to normal and the Squadd are back in their human form.

"Griffin used a spell to cure your blindness," says Michael.

Hajari lays back on the pillow. "Aw, I feel terrible!"

"Well, serves you right for taking on the Trix all alone!" Hajarianna says as she turns her back and crosses her arms.

"Nicely done, Hajarianna. You give him plaque as soon as he comes too," says Willow.

"No, Hajarianna's right. I shouldn't have run off on my own."

"Yeah well, live and learn," said Hajarianna.

"It's okay, don't worry about it," says Musa.

"This is all my fault. If it weren't for me, none of this would've happened," says Kajari.

"Well I hope you learned your lesson, you'll never see me run off on my own," says Hajarianna.

"Hajarianna!" all the other Squadds shout.

"Oopsie, sorry."

Later in another part of Cloudtower, the Trix are trying to find a new way to find and get the Codex.

"How could Griffin be so pathetic to team up with the fairies?" asked Sun-Hi.

"Finding the Codex is useless if they're guarding it," says Jodi. "We can't take on Griffin and the fairies at the same time.