Chapter 14: Battle On Planet Eraklyon

They wanted a break from school, so Hajari takes Willow, Musa, and his sister to Gardenia. Then they get into trouble while having fun at a club. If it was not for Faragonda and Griselda, who knows what dangers the Squadd could have faced.

Somewhere on a cold mysterious night in a pagoda palace, an emperor is sitting there eating with his chopsticks in his hand while his guard informs him about something.

"My lord. The five Ninja Hocks have succeeded in kidnapping the boy."

"That was quick. I supposed that's how they've earned their name, Ninja Hocks."

"But sir, what if Bloom comes to his rescue?"

"Let our five new friends guard him until the ransom is paid. I'd sure like to see Princess Bloom save him and then when she fails, soon Planet Eraklyon will be all mine." The emperor evilly laughs after.

In the dungeon of the palace, Prince Sky is tied up help captive. A dog runs up to Sky and licks him.

"Somebody help! What's going on?" Sky cries. Sky starts squirming around in his seat.

"Be still. Princess Bloom can't reach you here," says a ninja. "We are the Elite Techno Ninja Team. We've never known defeat."

Three other ninjas appear out of nowhere.

"You must be working for Yoshinoya," says Sky.

"No time to talk. We have deeds to perform."

The ninjas jump up in the air and disappear.

"I hate this," says Sky.

At Alfea Park, during Professor Palladium's class, Hajari, the Squadd, and their classmates are watching a little exercise Hajari is demonstrating.

"I hate this!" Hajari says as a rain cloud is raining all over him getting his hair and clothes wet.

"Hajari's right, Professor. This exercise is a mess," says Musa.

"A spell casted on that tiny cloud should barely make a puddle if it's done right," says Palladium.

Hajarianna casts a spell on the rain cloud and turns into into a small ray of sunlight. "There you go. Hey, that rain cloud improved your hairstyle," she says.

"Uh, this term's too hard," Hajari then says.

"Ahem! I admit that rain spells are rather challenging, but they are the first technical charms in the history of spells. Do you know why?" Palladium asked.

Michael smiles. "Because of droughts."

"Exactly. Hundreds of primitive cultures have their own form of rain magic. Simple variations of spells..." Professor Palladium's voice dies out when Tune starts talking.

"You guys, how can you be so rude to your Professor?" Tune asks angrily.

"Oh, come on. Even with a new look he's still Palladium," says Musa.

Hajarianna shrugs her shoulders. "And he's used to it by now."

After class, Hajari, Michael, Hajarianna, and Musa head back to the apartment.

"Come on, Amouray! There's got be a sale somewhere," says Hajarianna as she takes her Pixie's hand and runs away.

"See you later, Hajarianna," says Hajari.

Musa notices a sphere with a flower in it floating around. "Guys, I have to get going. Tune you coming?" she said.

"Yeah. See you later guys," Hajari said.