Chapter 23: The Time For Truth

Willow, who was lost, earns her Jewelix from facing her fear of the dark. Kajari's heart is changed when he realizes that Tecna is a hero and not a coward and from there, he earns his Jewelix. Flora saved the Pixies and the children from the Trix and now it is time to return to Magix.

In a dungeon of Darkar's castle, a man with a mask over his face is chained up. He had just woken up from being asleep.

"My magic might be restrained with your iron mask, Darkar. But, sooner or later I will find a way out of your dungeon," the man says to himself.

In Pixie Village, a tree in the center of the village is dying. The tree is called the "Tree of Life." It is connected to all the creatures in the universe, even nonmagical beings such as humans.

"Nimphea, what's wrong with the Tree of Life?" a Pixie asks.

"I'm not sure," Nimphea replies. 

"You know, it hasn't been looking well ever since it was attacked by that evil ice witch."

"Let's not worry. Perhaps it can be healed."

The Pixies look up and see two specialist ships past.

"The Specialists are here!" cries Blinky. "They've probably come to punish me for letting Sun-Hi take the Codex."

As the Specialists' ships land, Brandon, Bloom, Flora, Michael, and Willow come out of the ship carrying two of each of the bunch of Pixies in their arms. The villagers watch as they see their relatives coughing and sick.

"The Bonded Pixies sound sick!" Blinky says. "Willow, Michael, what's the matter?"

"We flew into dust from a flower. Which got us very sick," says Chatson.

"We're going to need to collect a few leaves from the Tree of Life to brew some healing tea," says Willow.

"So you're not going to punish me even though I lost the Codex?"

"Oh, Blinky. We all know that you were just trying to save the village," Michael says as he pats Blinky on the back.

"And there's no way that Kajari..." says Digit.

"Or Musa..." says Tune.

"Or Hajari..." says Lockson.

"Or Hajarianna..." says Amouray.

"Or Michael, would ever let Lord Darkar continue with his nasty plans," says Chatson.

"I once heard a rhyme that said when the Tree of Life will stay alive, Pixie Village will grow and thrive," says Flora.

"That's why we had to come back for a special tea," says Lockson.

Blinky looks down in shame. Everyone gets suspicious when she does that.

"Blinky, the Tree of Life is still alive, right?" asked Michael.

"Yes, it's just that it's..." said Blinky. 

At the Tree of Life...

"The Tree of Life is sick. There's no doubt about it," Michael says as he rubs the leaves of the tree.

"That's because Sun-Hi was so mean," says Blinky.

"But if the Tree of Life shall die, Pixie Village will fly up to the clouds in the sky", Chatson says.