Chapter 22: Danger In The Wild-Land

The monsters are getting closer and closer to the kids as they are stuck by the edge of a cliff.

"Get ready!" Hajari says fiercely.

"Hajarianna, Musa, Hajari, and all Pixies, you guys can fly save yourselves!" says Michael.

"No way!" said Hajari.

"We're all in this together!" says Hajarianna.

The Trix are spying on the kids. Gloating for their misery.

"Yes! The whole gang is done for!" says Sun-Hi.

"And Hajari is in the bag," says Jodi.

"I have a bad feeling about this!" Lockson says as he hugs Hajarianna.

"I got an idea!" says Tecna.

Kajari rolls his eyes at Tecna and speaks to Digit. "Based on past performances, what is the likely chance of that being true?"

"When Tecna's got tactics, the Specialists listen!" says Brandon.

"Thanks to Riven, we know the way of those invisible nets," says Tecna.

Hajari evilly smiles. "But the monsters don't."

"Follow me," Riven says as everyone runs up to him and follows.

Tecna is slowly running and Kajari looks back angrily.

"What is it with you, Tecna? Move!" Kajari yells.

Riven stops. "If we stand we can lure the monsters into a trap."

The monsters run up to the kids, but do not reach them and they get trapped in the nets that were initially for Hajari. Everyone starts cheering.

"There are more monsters coming," says Brandon.

"We're gonna have to split up," says Tecna.

The children step over the remaining traps that were there. A gorilla comes out and starts banging his chest with his hands. Willow is left behind as the monster is getting ready to attack.

"Guys!" she cries, but everyone keeps running away. "Oh no, they didn't hear me. I guess I'm gonna have to lose that big idiot myself." Willow starts running the opposite way.

Still spying on the Squadd...

"Ugh, I can't believe they managed to escape!" yells Sun-Hi.  

Meanwhile, Willow is being chased by the gorilla. The girl is trying to keep up with her breath. No one is here to help her not even her own bonded pixie, Piff.

"If only I had my Jewelix!" she says. Willow reaches up to a cliff. The monster runs up to Willow, but she moves out the way and the gorilla falls off the cliff. "Yeah!" Willow cheers, but then a piece of the cliff breaks off and Willow jumps on top of it and slides down the mountain like skiing.   Willow makes it down and sees the gorilla broken up into bones. Willow looks around in fear because she cannot climb back up the rock. "It's a canyon! There's no way out!" her blue eyes fill with tears. 

Around that same time, Hajari, Hajarianna, Bloom, and Brandon, and the others are all standing by a small stream. 

"Okay, what now?" asked Hajari.

"Let's go back home. Monsters and wild animals are not included in my vacation," Hajarianna says as she sits down on the rock. 

After, the Trix untie the monsters with their magic powers.

"You stupid loots. You were supposed to capture Hajari, not yourselves," says Corki. 

"Thanks to the wild-lands, the Squadd's magic powers are next-to-kneel. While the power of our Gloomix is enough to rule over those monsters," says Sun-Hi. "Jodi, do you think you can make these monsters work for us?"