Chapter 15: The Show Must Go On!

In our last chapter, Hajari, Michael, Bloom, Brandon, and the Pixies saved Sky from an evil emperor. Corki was trying to spy on Musa, but the fairy defeated the witch and Corki wants revenge.

Tonight is the Concert of the Year. Faragonda asked Musa to host a concert at Red Fountain and everyone will be watching her and of course, the opening acts.

"Have you ever been scared of silence?" asked Musa? "In a few hours, there will be a great concert at Red Fountain and I'll be performing. Hajari thinks my voice is fantastic and that the audience will cheer, dance, and sing along with me. He's convinced that the light of my career will be switched on; one after another. I remember you once told me that to be able to sing, you must trust your audience."

A light flashes. Musa is standing by a cherry blossom tree with a grave under it and Musa has flowers there.

"Mom, how did you feel the first time you were on stage? These flowers are for you, mother. I hope my musical night will be like yours. Unfortunately, you won't be able to see me tonight, but I'll be singing for you."

In Darkar's fortress, Corki is looking at Musa through her crystal ball.

"Oh, Musa. I sure hope you're ready for your concert," Corki says as she transforms herself into a brunette girl. "Because it'll be an evening you won't soon forget. Musa, you're done." Corki evilly laughs.

Earlier that day, the students of Alfea, Cloudtower, and Red Fountain are hanging out until the concert starts. Two girls are holding onto Brandon.

"Sure. I'll make sure I'm the best at the concert tonight. Only if you promise I get a kiss tonight," Brandon says.

"Mm...let's see do you like strawberry lipstick?" asked one of the girls.

"Or are you a cherry type of guy?" the other asks.

The two girls hand Brandon lipstick and then run away.

"Huh? What's this? Lipstick? That's not what I asked for." Brandon looks at Corki, She's in disguise, so he does not know it is her.

She walks past him. 

"Hey, beautiful! I'm looking for someone to cheer for me in the finals," Brandon smiled.

"Get lost?" Corki says.

"B-b-b but I-er?"

Later, the concert starts, Willow performs a dance with Mirta and Lucy. She wows the whole audience as Riven has an attitude and is crossing his arms.

8 hours until the concert...

"I practiced day and night for the concert, but not everything was going to go smoothly."

Hajarianna, Willow, and Musa are in the Red Fountain auditorium as Musa rehearses for the concert. Corki, still in disguise, watches Musa sing too. Then, she walks away evilly laughing. Willow cheers when Musa finishes her song.

"Alright, that's the twenty-third time I heard the song. Can we stop for a snack now?" said Hajarianna.

"No, hand me the sax. I just wanna go over it one more time."

Musa is thrown the saxophone at her by Hajarianna. Hajarianna sticks her tongue at Musa when she catches it.

"Hajarianna, are you nuts? This saxophone cost me a fortune!"

Faragonda and Saladin come in with a surprise for Musa.

"Musa, look who's here," says Saladin.