Chapter 10: Crypt Of The Codex

Kajari thought that Professor Avalon had a dark secret, but he was wrong. Hajari is learning more and more about his birth parents.

Bloom is all dressed in her school uniform and her sword with her beautiful red hair and dark brown eye contacts, a shiny morning. Before she gets ready to start her day at school, she decides to call her boyfriend to see how he is doing. 

Hajari is at Alfea and he is walking in the courtyard with his notebook and a textbook. "Bloom, he is absolutely incredible. All he did was look into my eyes and he knew I was dreaming of my parents."

"Really? Uhuh," Bloom says as she paces back and forth in her bedroom. Then, she walks out to the hallway into the elevator.

"And then with his magic, he showed me my family tree."

"Uhuh."

"Bloom. After, he showed all types of pictures of my family with his magic."

"Uhuh."

Hajari notices that Bloom keeps saying uhuh"Bloom, are you listening?"

"Uhuh,"  Bloom replies again.

What is up with Bloom? Is she jealous or something that Hajari is not talking to her a lot anymore?

"What do you mean by uhuh?" Hajari asks with an attitude.

"You know you never ask how I'm doing anymore."

"Why, are you sick?"

"No I'm fine, but you could ask at least. And it would be nice if you quit hanging up on me when I call!"

"Sorry, I was in Avalon's class I couldn't talk then."

"But you always take calls from him. Don't you?"

"Well, Avalon doesn't go uhuh when I'm talking."

"Really? Then he must be your soulmate then," Bloom says sarcastically.

"You know Bloom, one of these days you should try to be my soulmate!"

"Oh no no no, I wouldn't wanna come between you and Avalon."

"Listen, Bloom! The first part is: I trust him!"

"Well, you shouldn't. I find it odd that he helps you and no one else!"

Hajari, not paying attention, bumps into a wall and falls dropping his phone and books. He picks up his phone. "Listen, Bloom! Do me a favor, hang up the phone!"

Click! Beeeeeep!

After Bloom hangs up the phone, Hajari gets mad and throws his phone across the courtyard. Michael, who happened to be walking by sees Hajari's phone, picks it up, and watches Hajari walk away, wondering what he is upset about.

Meanwhile, at Red Fountain, Bloom gets stuck in the elevator.

"Oh great, I'm stuck," she says.

Later at Alfea, the Squadd get ready to start class.

"Come on, Hajarianna. Our first self-defense class is about to start," says Musa.

"Coooomiiiing," sang Hajarianna.

Hajari and his friends stand by the classroom. 

"Wait! I'm going in first. The Professor could be an Avalon look-alike and we're about to get physical." Hajarianna starts to blush. Hajarianna peeks her head in. "Yuck!"

"What? You acted as if you have seen something terrible," says Kajari.

Griselda walks out of the classroom standing there with a ruler and has a mean grin on her face.