Chapter 13: Invisible Pixies

To restore them to a healthy relationship, Hajari and the other Squadd Bunch fairies decided to have a pajama party. That made Willow feel more appreciated in the group. Jodi has put a spell on a boy named Jared to tamper with the simulation room; however, thanks to the power of convergence and the help of the teachers, the Squadd defeated the evil Trix's spell once again.

"Posture, Princess Willow. Head high, shoulders back."

"Yes, nanny," Willow says as she is a young child.

"Your father rang," says the duke of the castle.

"Yes?"

"He wanted to make sure you attend your lessons," the duke replies.

"Yes, of course."

"Mind your posture, Princess Willow," says the nanny.

"Yes."

"You will be at court this evening," says the duke.

"Yes."

The ballroom turns totally dark and pitches black.

"You will sit quietly," says Nanny.

"Yes, nanny."

Duke, Nanny, and the guards surround Willow and their whole eyes turn black.

"You will sit still," says Duke.

"And do nothing," Nanny says as her voice turns monstrous.

"Yes, nanny" Willow says frightened.

Nanny, the guards, and Duke transform into Darkars.

"You will speak to no one!"

"And no one will speak to you!"

"You are all alone!"

"No!"

Willow is just having a scary nightmare. Willow starts to cry out loud in her sleep. Piff, who is lying beside her notices Willow is having a bad dream, so she casts a spell that makes Willow's dream into a good dream.

In Hajari and Michael's room, Hajari is fast asleep with Lockson and Kiko the rabbit; however, Michael is laying on his back in the bed looking at the white popcorn ceiling above. He is thinking about Flora. Then, he gets up and decides to write a letter.

"Dear Flora..." he says as he writes on the paper.

In the morning for breakfast, the Squadd, except Musa and Kajari, are eating cookies with a drink of tea. Hajari and the girls of the Squadd are tired of school. Even though it is exciting for them to discover new abilities within them as sophomore students, it is killing them.

"I'm starting to get stressed out. All we did was train, study, and fight monsters over these past few weeks," says Willow.

"And we got two convergence classes today," says Hajari.

"Guys, we totally need a break," says Willow.

"Are you suggesting we skip school?" asked Hajarianna.

"No, you shouldn't!" says Michael.

"That's right. If you skip school, you'll get in trouble," says Lockson.

"So Hajari, what do you think?" asked Hajarianna.

"Well, I really wouldn't wanna upset Faragonda."

"I'm sure she'll understand. A little shopping is just what we need," says Hajarianna.

Willow starts moving around in her seat. "What I need is to go dancing!"