Chapter 26: The Phoenix Revealed

Willow helps Faragonda up and Griffin is helped up by Codatorta. The monster is getting closer to the students and teachers.

"Lady Griffin! Are you alright?!" asked Codatorta.

"I'm fine!"

"Hurry boys and girls, you've got to go!" says Faragonda.

"We've got to leave now or it'll be too late!" says Nimphea. "Our future is at state."

The fairies and the pixies run away while the teachers deal with the cyclops monster.

Outside in the entrance of Darkar's lair, the Specialists are dealing with the force and will of fighting off the shadow monsters.

"Here monster monster!" Brandon says as he waves his sword side-to-side at an alligator monster.

"All these monsters are doing is wasting our time," says Flora. Flora trips and falls on the floor on her back. So, the monster thought it was an opportunity to jump on the floor, but Flora shoots strings at the monster and electrocutes it to death.

"Flora's right. These reminiscences are no help. Let's go and catch up with the boys and girls," says Bloom.

"Bloom, there's a ship at the end of the cavern and it's one of ours," Tecna says happily.

In the Relix Dimension...

"Everything is set," said Darkar. "It is now time to begin the ritual!"

Hajari looks to Darkar and starts evilly laughing and Darkar follows along laughing.

Meanwhile, the Squadd are running through the hallway and they end up running into a bunch of shadow monsters.

"Uh oh we got company!" says Willow. 

"No matter how many times I see them, they don't get any easier to look at," says Hajarianna.

"Let's use our Jewelix!" Musa says.

"No," Kajari asks.

"Why? What's wrong Kajari?" asked Michael.

"If we keep using our Jewelix, then we won't have enough power when we get to Darkar."

"He's right. We can only use it for so long. So what now?" said Musa.

"I'm going to stay here and take these monsters all on my own! You guys go ahead," Kajari says as he gets into a fighting position.

"But, you alone?" Michael asks confused and worried.

"It's the logical thing to do believe me," Kajari says.

"Digit, you be careful, alright?!" says Chatson.

"I'll connect with the specialists and meet you guys later. Don't worry about me."

"I got you covered, Kajari!" says Digit.

"Okay, Kajari. Good luck!" Hajarianna says as she and the other Squadd run away with the Pixies.

"Right! Digit it's up to us! Kajari transform, Jewelix!"

Kajari Jewelix Formation:
("Jewel of Zenith!")

Kajari stomps his foot on the ground and burns the monsters to death with green fire.

Back in the Relix Dimension...

"Now Hajari, begin the chant of power," says Darkar.

"Descend Beatus Bortus Savertio!" said Hajari.

"That's it keep going!"

"Beatus Bortus Savertio!"

In a hallway, there are more shadow monsters and the Pixies are hugging each other in fear.