Chapter 3: Rescue Mission

Willow had explained to the Squadd who the new enemy was. The Squadd have decided to help Willow defeat the evil deeds of this Phoenix, but the Squadd better watch out because the Trix are out of jail. 

The school has found a room for Willow to sleep until she is ready to go home. She has not bought any clothes, but the ones she was wearing to help save the pixies. Hajarianna had lended her a extra pair of pjs to sleep in. Willow wakes up and gets out of bed. Willow, still drowsy and tired, looks out the window to see the bright and illuminating sunlight. Willow's energy rises when she sees Piff out the window, sleeping, and flying at. Willow is afraid that she will get hurt.

"Piff!" cries Willow. Willow runs into the hallway, barefoot. As she walks the halls she see Knut. She backs up in fear because she is scared of him because he is an ogre. She does not know that he is a good ogre. Knut just scratches his head and walks away.

"You shouldn't have left the room yet. You're still very weak," the nurse says to Willow as she was walking with Faragonda to actually check on her. 

"Well now! So you're the pixies' friend," Faragonda smiles and says in a cheerful and delightful voice. 

"Do we know each other?" Willow asks. 

"My name is Faragonda. I am the director here at Alfea. I visited your father many years ago, but you were too young to remember. You really do look like him though."

"Lucky me," Willow says as she rolls her eyes. 

"You know the pixies have always said good things about you," says Faragonda. 

"Piff! Have you seen her? She was flying around in the garden and she fell asleep in mid-air," says Willow. "Which way is outside?"

"That way," Faragonda says as she points straight forward and Willow runs that way. 

"Thank you!" Willow shouts. 

"My, what a willful young lady," Faragonda says.

"She forgot her clothes. We washed and sewed them for her," says the nurse.

As Willow runs through the hallway, she knocks a girl over who had school books in her hands. "Sorry!" Willow says as she continues to run. Next, Willow runs outside through the courtyard and other fairies that attend the school stare at her strange because they never seen her before. 

"What planet is she from?" asked a boy. 

"Strange..." says a girl. 

Willow reaches out to capture Piff, but Piff stops flying and falls like she is about to hit the ground. Piff then wakes up and catches herself and then flies through a window. Willow jumps through that window. The window leads to a classroom. 

"Willow. Piff!" says Michael sitting at a desk in the classroom.

Willow jumps on the teacher's desk and then jumps off it and catches Piff. All the students clap and applaud Willow for saving Piff. 

"Excuse you! You interrupted my class. Report to the headmistress's office right away, lats," says Wiz-Kiz. 

In Faragonda's office, Willow is explaining to Faragonda why she is here at Alfea. 

"...and so after the underground river carried me outside, I managed to run all the way through the Dark Forest," says Willow.  

"Do you have any idea why the pixies are being held-captive?" asks Faragonda. 

"I'm not sure. I've been wondering that myself. Maybe...he's trying to blackmail them or he's trying to get something from them."

"Yes, that's what I'm afraid of. Especially if our enemy's ability to absorb magic is dangerous."