vkook

Is was a cold saturday morning, when taehyung smiled at his best friend and crush, still sleeping on top of him. last night he invited his best friends jungkook and jimin to drink with him. jimin left early because he started throwing up and got his roomate, yoongi, to pick him up. taehyung diddnt remember anything after that, but he did know his crush was was laying right on him, on his sofa. a grin made its way onto taehyung's face, as last night replayed into his mind.

***Last Night Flashback***

"taetaeE...i lub yOu sooO mucH. mY dAds an AaSSS" jungkook slurred out while grinning widely. this made taehyung's face glow even redder, until he finally managed to spill out a small sentance, while giggling. "hAhaHAhA sAme kOok."

eye contact was then held between the to best friends, as their faces got closer and closer.

millions of thoughts flooded taehyung's mind, as he felt jungkooks lips hover over his.

Their lips finally connected. the kisses continued, getting increasingly faster and rougher.

jungkook crawled right into taehyung's lap, and straddled his waist, pressing his crotch on the older. jungkook moved his lips slowly down his best friends neck, sucking hard. marks were starting to form, as jungkook continued. taehyung let out a small moan, as he happily let jungkook take charge.

jungkook then stopped suddenly. he looked deep into taehyungs eyes for a couple of seconds, and then passed out right ontop of him.

"kOokieeeE?"

taehyung giggled softly, as he kissed the younger's forehead and wrapped his arms protectively around him, and then went to sleep himself.

***End of Flashback***

small groans came from jungkooks mouth, as taehyung pretended to be asleep.

"shit. im dead." jungkook said quickly as he realised the positition he was in. he had his legs and arms wrapped around taehyung, and taehyung had his arms and legs wapped around him.

jungkook quickly got out of taehyungs embrace and got a glass of water.

"that ugly worthless faggot. he should just end his stupid life. no would miss him. espeically not me or my jiminie."

taehyung's eyes shot open, not believing what he just heard from his crush. jungkook likes jimin? tears started to run down his face as he still layed still on the sofa, being careful to not grab jungkook's attention.

taehyung then recognised a certain big bang song playing.

taehyung listened to what jungkook was saying very carefully

hey jimin

yeah im still at his

hes asleep

hes disgusting

i know

okay see you soon

i love you

bye

after muttering a few more words, that taehyung couldnt work out, jungkook left his appartment. taehying sat up slowly and just cried. he cried harder than he's ever cried before. he couldnt even call his 'best friends.'

from that day forward taehyung never wanted to talk, see or even hear about jungkook or jimin ever again.

****5 YEARS LATER****

taehyung had moved house and is happily settled in. he's training to be an idol, with his boyfriend hoseok.

on a thursday afternoon, taehyung happily skipped in, while holding onto hoseok's hand tightly. he opened the door to where all the new trainees were and looked around the room.

he suddently caught eye contact with a certain black haired boy.

taehyung froze as he stared into the boy's black eyes.

a small tap on his shoulder stopped his train of thought. taehyung looked at hoseok's worried face and just smiled lovingly at him.

"dont worry babe. its nothing" taehyung said calmly, after kissing hoseok gently on his cheek.

the couple then walked into the room and started getting to know all the new trainees. they all quickly became friends. taehyung and jimin even made up, after jimin getting onto his knees and apologising for everything.

taehyung and hoseok became close with another couple, jin and namjoon. the four of them quickly became close.

one day taehyung noticed there was a boy quietly rapping all to himself, so he invited them over to their little group. the rapper introduced himself, and thats when taehyung realised it was jimin's old roomate, yoongi. taehyung ended up forgiving jimin, and being friends with him again, so taehyung happily welcomed the new rapper.

everything finally seemed perfect to taehyung. he got everything he asked for. an amazing boyfriend, a dorky bunch of friends, a good carrier. but there was one thing.

jeon jungkook

until one day he was scrolling through the media when he saw a post.

-YOUNG BOY IN BUSAN TOOK HIS OWN LIFE LAST NIGHT-

taehyung curiously clicked the news as he was curious if he knew the boy, or had even seen him.

thats when him world just stopped. everything froze.

-a boy by the name of jeon jungkook had taken his own life last night. the police...

click to read more

just as he was about to click, when he saw a police man walk into thier training room.

"is there a kim taehyung here"

taehyung nodded and walked towards the police man. he gave him a letter, apologized and then left again, leaving taehyung very confused.

he opened the letter slowly, and in jungkook's writing it said

Dear Taehyung,

if your reading this, then i must be gone.

i just needed to tell you the truth.

i love you. i always have and always will.

i know you wont believe me, but let me explain

my father told me to stay from you, because he thought you were 'a bad influence'

he told me if he ever saw me and and you together, he would beat my mother again

i paniced and i used jimin to get over you.

it diddnt wok, so i ended up hurting him too.

i miss you so much taehyung

im so sorry for hurting you

i love you.

goodbye

yours,

Jeon Jungkook xoxo