namjin

jin sighed as he looked in the studio window.
there sat his 4 year crush, kim namjoon.
jin and namjoon are both trainees at bighit entertainment, but they never had a proper conversation.

namjoon was very popular in bighit. he was their best rapper and was praised alot.

on the other hand, jin was not popular at all. he was a quiet boy, who worked hard but never got noticed by the company or any other trainees.

namjoon was also a large flirt, and unfortunately this made jin fall for the popular rapper.

it was a friday night when Jin finished practicing. he slowly walked to the dorms and opened up his door.

his eyes shot open as he saw his crush, namjoon, sitting on the spare bed.

"hey jin is it? I'm assigned as your new roommate, so don't mind me."

jin shyly nodded and blushed, while going towards the bathroom and taking a shower.

after the shower, jin walked back out into the shared bed room and stopped immediately.
right in front of him, was namjoon sleeping peacefully, snuggled up in the fluffed up blankets.

Jin smiled warmly to himself, as he realised it was about time he confessed.
he took a deep breath, and went to sleep himself.

*** the next day ***

jin nervously smiled at himself in the mirror, as he prepared to confess to his all time crush.

Jin walked out the bathroom as he saw namjoon about to leave their dorm.

"wait namjoon" jin called out to the handsome boy

his head quickly turned around, as jin was known to be very shy and has never spoken to him before.

namjoon smiled and walked towards jin.

"what's up"

jin looked down and played with his fingers.

"look namjoon. I honestly have the biggest crush on you."

jin muttered out a few more sentences, but namjoon diddnt understand them properly.
namjoon had the strangest expression on his face.
he looked confused, sorry and disgusted.

"look jin... i'm really sorry. im not gay and I have a girlfriend. gay people kinda make me feel sick. im also gonna move dorms now.
sorry jin"

jin smiled at his crush, as he took in what he just said.

"that's fine too I guess"

namjoon awkwardly smiled back at jin.

"I'm leaving now."

and just like that, namjoon left.

Jin continued to smile and just stared at the door that namjoon just left.

a single tear rolled down jin's cheeks.
and soon enough, streams of tears were running down his face.

before he knew it, jin burst out into tears and fell onto the cold hard floor crying.

he could physically feel his heart broken in two.

and in that moment, jin promised himself that he would never fall for a boy again.