yoonseok

laying back down in the hospital bed, yoongi let out a loud sigh.
the doctors and nurses still havnt found out what type of cancer he has yet.

since his first visit to the hospital, the doctors insisted he would stay there.
yoongi hated every second it of.
his passion was music, and he wasn't allowed to go on and work on his mixtape that he was currently making on his computer.

"min yoongi?" a nurse asked the grumpy boy, as she stuck her head inside his room.

yoongi only replied with a simple nod. the nurse gave him a slight smile, before she spoke.

"unfortntly we've run out of rooms in this hospital. hoseok isnt allowed to leave, just like you. so we're moving him in here, with you."

the nurse gave a gentle smile as she opened the door and pushed a smiling boy in a wheelchair towards the spare bed next to yoongi.

he had light brown hair, softly falling over his forehead. dark brown eyes in a constant eye smile and a large smile painted on his face.

yoongi thought for someone with a illness, this boy was strangely happy.

"my names hoseok."

"i know."

6 months later

yoongi smiled at the sleeping boy next to him and gently intertwined their hands.
both boys had got really close in the last couple months.
as hoseok slept peacefully, the nurse came in, to tell both boys their results from their last checkup.

"both of you seem to be getting better! congratulations to both of you, hopefully you'll be able to leave this hospital in the next month."

a happy tear slid down yoongi's face. they finally were going to be free.
just before the nurse left, yoongi asked her to do a very important errand, after giving her his card.

"please buy the most beautiful ring, in the most expensive shop."

the nurse smiled largely, and she knew what yoongi was going to do, she then nodded and left.

yoongi then turned over and looked at his boyfriend happily.

"soon, my baby.."

2 days later

it was a sunday night when it happened.
both yoongi and hoseok were peacefully sleeping until yoongi shot awake.
he tried talking a breath, but he couldnt.
tears poured down his face, as he wasn't able to breathe.

he tried screaming out, as much as he could, as well as clicking the emergency button next to him.

before he knew it, doctors and nurses were running into the room.

hoseok then finally woke up, and then panicked, looking at his boyfriend next to him.

"YOONGI." hoseok screamed out at the top of his lungs.

tears also streamed down hoseoks face, as he stared at all the nurses and doctors trying to help yoongi.

hoseok cried and cried, watching the doctors and nurses.

the heart monitor was slowing down.

hoseok could feel hus heart slowly breaking, at the sound of his soulmate passing.

beep

beep

beep

beep

beep

beep

beep

beeeeeeeep

the sound of a flatline, made all the doctors and nurses freeze.

it was too late.

yoongi was gone.

along with hoseoks heart.