vkook

it was a saturday evening when the whole of BTS decided to all watch a movie together.
they decided on a horror movie with a scary doll. jungkook grinned in confidence, knowing the others would be scared.
he plopped down on the sofa, next to taehyung, as he knew it's easy to prank and scare taehyung.

just as the movie stared, jungkook felt something inside him feel a bit off.
it was like..the golden maknae.. was scared. he shrugged it off and continued watching.

a silent part came on, where someone was walking down a hallway. tense music started to build up, as jungkook god nervous for whatever is going to happen.
the doll shot out at the screen with a loud screech, and jungkook jumped, wrapped his arms around taehyung and buried his head into his hyungs chest.

taehyung giggled at the younger boy, while slowly and softly stroking his soft hair.
before they knew it, both boys had fell asleep in each others arms, while the other boys watched the movie.

a door slam made jungkook wake up with a jump.
the door was pitch black, and the members had gone to sleep.
jungkook started to feel absolutely terrified and let a couple tears slip down his cheeks.
he started violently shaking taehyung, to wake him up.

"please wake up taetae hyung. im scared"

jungkook cried into taehyung. taehyung's eyes slowly started to open and as soon as he saw jungkook crying, he hugged him again.

"dont worry kookie it's okay. I've got you. let's go to bed together okay?"

jungkook nodded his head and waited for taehyung to get up. taehyung reached for his phone and put the torch on. he then gave jungkook the phone and back hugged him.

"no one can get to you kookie, because if they want to get you, they'll have to get through me instead"

taehyung kissed jungkooks neck and nudged him to start walking forward. jungkook made his way to taehyung's room and quickly jumped into the bed.
taehyung slowly climbed in, and pulled jungkook close to his body, whispering sweet nothings into his ear.

"let's get some sleep now, shall we?"

taehyung asked softly. jungkook nodded and then started kissing taehyung's chest, where his head was resting.
taehyung grinned at the boy, kissed his forehead and they both fell asleep together.