yoonseok

yoongi walked into the local mall with a small smile on his face. his large skinny hand was tightly wrapped around a small boys hand.
this small boy, who's name was also yoongi, was the son of jung hoseok.

hoseok lived and had a child with his ex-wife. all seemed perfect, until she had left them both for a richer man.
so hoseok took care of little yoongi and cared for him, as a single dad.
that's until one day hoseok met someone who changed his life.

min yoongi.

hoseok and yoongi now have been dating for 3 years now, and big yoongi has become little yoongi's second dad.

little yoongi grinned up at at the older boy, and started to speak loudly.
"appa yoongi, where's appa hobi?"

"appa hoseok is at work, and we're going to see him."
yoongi tells the child softly.

little yoongi's eyes lit up as he recognised the coffee shop where hoseok works.
his steps became faster, as he became more and more exited to see his dad.

a soft smile made its way onto big yoongi's face as he watched hoseok warmly smile as his son and pick him up.
hoseok then looked up and locked eyes with his boyfriend, walked up to him and softly kissed his pale cheek.

hoseok went back to cuddling his son, as he diddnt notice yoongi acting nervous.

yoongi admired his hoseok for a minute, thinking about what he's about to do.
his heart race increased rapidly, but luckily he shook it off and managed to find the courage.

"jung hoseok"

yoongi let his lovers name fall out of his mouth as he wanted the attention.

he then dropped down to one knee

looked up at hoseok

and said the words

"hoseok. you have been my best friend and boyfriend for 3 years now.
Im so incredibly and utterly in love with you, as i was when we first met.
everyday I spend with you, is a blessing and I'm so thankful to have you in my life.
and our little yoongi of course.
you're both my world, and I love you both unconditionally.
but jung hoseok.
would you do the honour of marrying me?"

a tear slid down hoseoks cheek as he stared at the handsome man on one knee. he puts little yoongi to the ground and smiles at his boyfriend.

"yes.. yes I will yoongi"

hoseok manages to sniff out, as more tears fall down his face.

yoongi immediately jumps up and wraps his long pale arms around the crying male and hugs him tight.

"I love you so much yoongi"

"I love you so much more hoseok"