vkook

jungkook blushed and leaned into his locker, as his crush for 4 years walked past.
since the first day of school, jungkook had developed a crush on the older boy, taehyung.
the only problem was that jungkook is incredibly shy and scared to talk to taehyung.

just as jungkook thought he left, taehyung tripped over and landed on the cold hard floor of the school, with papers flying everywhere.
jungkook whipped his head around and started to help taehyung pick the paper up, until he noticed a slip of paper with a couple numbers on it.

he grinned down at the paper and tucked it into his pocket, as he continued to pick up taehyung's work.
he then stood up, and handed the older boy his work.
a friendly smile was placed on the elders face, as he thanked jungkook and walked away.

jungkook then ripped out his phone from his poket, nervously typed in the number and texted it.

jk : hey

th : hi? who r u?

jk : I'm justin.

th : I don't know any justins?

jk is typing...

th : ohh you must've found me through my tumblr page?

jk : yea..

th : ah that makes sense.

jk : I've always waned to tell you this, but I've always been too shy.

jk : I find you really cute

th : that's really adorable awh

th : what year are you born in?

jk : 1997.. your my hyung

th : cute lil baby

jk : ew stop it hyung

****ONE MONTH LATER****

taehyung and jungkook started messaging eachother and they've become very close 'friends'.
taehyung doesn't know who justin really is.

th : hey babeeee

jungkook grinned at his phone, seeing the message from his crush.

jk : helloo taetae

jk : shouldn't you be asleep.. it's 3am?

th : AHA

jk : what?

th : so you dooo live near me?

th : because time zones?

th : justinnn we should meet uppp

jungkook looked at taehyung's message. he took a deep breath and a tear escaped his eye. he couldnt tell taehyung who he really was..
but he had to.

jk : okay..

th : really? your agreeing this time?

jk : yea..

th : you don't seem sure about this, but whateverrr

th : meet me at seokjin's cafe at 2:21

th : you know where that is right?

jk : yea I know where that is. I know seokjin

th : ohhh me too?

jk : see you then taehyungie

th : bye baby

*

taehyung nervously sat down at a table next to the window. it was finally the day he got to meet his online best friend and crush. yes, taehyung had developed feelings for this 'justin' he had talked to for months.

jungkook, on the other hand, was so nervous to the exent that it made him sick. his hands were sweaty and couldn't stop shaking. his legs felt like jelly and couldn't hold him up.

jungkook spotted a nervous taehyung through the cafe. taehyung's noticable effort of looking nice made jungkook blush a deep red.

the moment had finally come.

jungkook walked up to taehyung and sat down in front of him.

taehyung slowly lifted his head and his eyes stared at the younger boy in confusion.

"jungkook?"

"I'm so sorry hyung. see I really liked you but I was too scared so I told you my name was justin. taehyung im so so sorry I promise I won't do this again I can leave if you want me to..."

jungkook quickly spoke as he observed taehyung's expressions.

first he was confused, then a little angry.

jungkook bowed his head in shame, as he waited for taehyung to speak.

strangely he heard quiet chuckles, that slowly turned into loud laughter. jungkook raised his head and looked at taehyung as if he was crazy.

"hyung..?"

"jeon jungkook. that was the cutest thing I've ever heard. haha please don't be shy because your so adorable"
taehyung said in between giggles

jungkook dropped his head again in embarrassment.

taehyung leaned over the table and put his large hand under jungkooks chin, raising it so he could look at him.
an obvious blush was covering jungkooks face, as taehyung came closer.
before they knew it, both boys had their lips moving against eachothers.

taehyung pulled away and stared into the younger's deep brown eyes.

"jeon jungkook. will you be my boyfriend?"

"yes I will, kim taehyung.