namjin

smut warning

it was late at night, when Jin was aimlessly walking around the silent streets. it was now 1am. He had been kicked out of his house for being gay. he knew his parents wouldn't accept him, but there's no point staying in a house where they say 'fags are sinners.'

Jin pushed his hair back as he continued to walk forward.
his mouth was completely dry and he was Incredibly tired. He noticed a small light in the distance, and as he walked closer, it became more clear that it was a bar.

He slowly went up to the door and opened it slowly. it was pained a dark brown and it smelt of multiple illegal drugs and alcohol.

he carefully walked to the bar and sat down on a stool.
a dark haired man came over to him.

"what do you want" the man said. Jin nervously look at him. after a couple of seconds jin managed to squeal out a couple words.
"is here anywhere I can stay?"

the dark hair looked at jin strangely, and just nodded his head and walked off, making jin follow behind him.

they walked upstairs the bar and there were 2 rooms.
"you can stay in the left room. do not go anywhere else."

jin thanked and smiled at the man, and sat down on the comfortable bed.
it looked like the room was in use, but jin was so tired so he layed down and shut his eyes.

a loud yell echoed through the bar, more specially in the room jin's in.
there was a boy standing by the bed. he had greenish hair, dark eyes and plump lips.
his face was decorated with multiple bruises, cuts and scratches.
he was wearing a black t-shirt that was ripped a bit and jeans with the knees cut out.

he looked at jin in anger.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM" he yelled loudly, making the dark haired boy walk in the room.

"I let him" the boy says calmly.
"I'm yoongi. that's namjoon. your both sharing this room so shut the fuck up and sleep.
you. what's your name."

jin looked at both the boys.
"seokjin. but just call me jin" he smiles gently at both boys.

yoongi just sighed and walked off, leaving jin and namjoon alone.

"I'm sorry.... I can sleep on the floor if you want? namjoon..." jin says softy while looking down apologetically.

"yeah. you sleep in the floor." namjoon angrily spits out, while kicking jin of the bed and getting in it himself.

Jin curled up into a ball and cried himself asleep

.

namjoon groaned as he noticed the tent in his boxers after waking up. after a couple seconds of thinking why, he realised what he dreamt of.

him roughly pounding into 'jin'

namjoon looked down at the floor to see jin deep asleep. little did he know jin actually woke up a while ago, but still was too tired to move.

namjoon moved his hand lower and lower, running it over his chest, to his stomach, to his boner.

he put his hands into his boxers to feel his hard cock, leaking with pre-cum. namjoon wrapped his strong hand around the tip, then the base and continued to jerk himself off to the thought of him and jin doing many different things.

namjoon tightly shut his eyes, as he could feel he was getting close to cum. a strange warm feeling surrounded his cock. namjoon's eyes shot open like a bullet as he saw jin take his dick and put it in his mouth, going deeper and deeper.

namjoon growled at the boy ontop of him as he ripped his clothes off, so both of them were completely naked.

Jin whined loudly as namjoon teased him, especially around his hole.
more moans and groans were heard as namjoon slowly stuck his rock hard cock inside jin's hole and began to fuck him harder and faster.

this continued till both of the horny boys came over themselves and the small bed.

all that could be heard was the breathing of jin and namjoon, happily cuddling on the cum stained bed.