namjin

warning!!!

the sun burned namjoon's back, as he raised his bruised fist and punched the wall infront of him.
he was a complete mess.
his boyfriend, seokjin, had been caught cheating on namjoon. he was kissing another boy from his work.
namjoon diddnt know what to do, so he did what he does best.

another punch landed on the wall as namjoon choked on his tears. they were streaming violently down his face.
there was bruises and cuts all over his hands, deep cuts all over his body, and tears in his eyes.
namjoon had stopped punching the wall, and just leaned his head against it. letting himself cry.

he then reached his damaged hands into his poket and took put a spliff. he placed it in his bleeding lips and set the end alight.

he took another breath of the drugs as he eventually managed to stop himself from crying.

a small smile came from namjoon, as he realised how broken he is.

he whipped out his phone and typed in his ex, jin's number and it began calling.

namjoon began to laugh harder and harder as it kept ringing.

but then namjoon stopped.

someone had picked up.

Jin : hello?

namjoon : yes

jin : namjoon?! is that you?!

namjoon : wowiee you still remember my name?

namjoon giggled lightly at the sound of his ex's voice. he hadn't heard it since he caught him cheating.
a quiet voice was heard from jin's phone. namjoon knew. it certainly wasn't jin. but a voice he's never heard before.

namjoon growled in anger and continued listening to the two boys.

namjoon clicked the hang up button and stared at his screen.
he stared emotionlessly down at the familiar number.
seconds later, he slapped his phone against the wall, completely smashing it in.

he dropped to his knees and cried harder than ever before.

once the tears stopped, namjoon stood up and took in everything that's happened to him, got his razer out, and dragged it as hard as he could across his bruised and already cut up wrists.

then it all ended.