vkook

so I've been inspired alot recently by fanart,
so here's a policeman!jungkook x criminal!taehyung
it's something new so why not 😂

also it's gonna be smut so 18+

lmao sorry if it's shitty 👌

.
.
.
.
.
.

taehyung ran through the streets of daegu, with a gun in his left hand and a bottle of vodka in the other.
he took a gulp from the bottle, as he stopped running and stood in an alleyway. turning around, taehyung noticed the police car that was chasing him, had completely fanished, and all he saw were dark streets and closed shops.

taking a deep breath, taehyung had finished the bottle, and threw it on the ground, making it shatter instantly. a loud laugh escaped taehyung's pink lips, as he glanced at the gun in his hand.

once again, the biggest criminal in daegu, known as V, had gotten away with a robbery.
taehyung proudly put on his new gucci necklace, as he stared at his reflection in his phone screen.

he was busy admiring himself, until he heard a small voice from behind him.

"put your hands behind your hand and turn around."

taehyung slowly turned around, raising an eyebrow at the young boy infront of him.
he had messy brown hair hanging over his forehead, dark eyes, and small pink lips. he was also dressed in the usual black police unifom.
he also had a little badge, with 'officer jeon' in it, in gold writing.

smirking at the young boy, taehyung decided he was going to have a little fun.

"calm down baby" taehyung said, chuckling.

jungkook stared in shock at the handsome criminal.
as taehyung noticed that the cute police officer blushed, he decided to go on.

"you're new around here right? ... officer jeon?" taehyung said, while giving the younger boy sexy looks and biting his bottom lip.

the police officer blushed even darker as he just stopped and stared at taehyung.

taehyung on the other hand, walked up to the officer and pushed him against the alley wall roughly, pushing himself up against the younger boy.

taehyung laughed at how easily he could control the younger and growled softly into jungkooks ear, also biting on it softly.

"let's have some fun with you, officer jeon"

taehyung just had finished his words, as jungkook slowly grinded into taehyung's thigh, that was pressed right onto his crotch.
he let out a quiet whine, while taehyung continued moving his thigh against the younger's growing erection.

taehyung laughed at the boy, who was getting off to grinding on his thighs.
taehyung started leaving sloppy kisses across jungkook's jawline until he got to his neck.

taehyung grinned against the youngers soft pale skin and licked across jungkook's neck. his eyes were closed tightly as another shock of pleasure ran through jungkooks body.

taehyung kept smirking as he kept sucking and bitting jungkooks
neck. by this time, taehyung could feel the hard strained erection digging into his thigh.

jungkook my tangled his hands into taehyung's soft hair, as he pulled him close for a messy kiss. jungkooks hands slowly made their way to taehyung's large shoulders, to his firm chest, to his faint abs, to his belt.

undoing taehyung's trousers, jungkook licked his lips at the sight infront of him. he hadn't seen a cock that big before, but he was very eager to have it.

before jungkook could register what was happening, taehyung had completely pulled down his boxers and was just taking down jungkooks.
his large tanned hands skimmed over jungkooks tip, but they made their way around jungkook, to his peachy ass.

without wasting any time, taehyung dug his fingers into jungkooks ass, making him squeal loudly.
as taehyung added more fingers and sped up his pace, jungkook moaned and cried louder and louder.

taehyung undid the last button of jungkooks shirt ripped it off, along with his, leaving both boys completely naked

taehyung then grabbed his cock, and rubbed it against and around jungkooks pink hole, teasing him.

he then unexpectedly slid in with a quick movement. taehyung and jungkook both let out groans of pleasure.
after a few breaths, taehyung started to slowly move in and out of jungkooks tight hole.

"please.. go faster.."
jungkook managed to let out between taehyung's rough pounds.

taehyung laughed out loud, at the needy younger boy. another whine came from jungkook, as taehyung slowed down almost completely.

catching jungkook off guard, the alley was suddenly filled with the sounds of their moans and fast skin slapping.

jungkook scraped his short nails down taehyungs firm back, as the pleasure was so overwhelming. jungkook let out more needy moans as taehyung's hand ran up jungkooks sides and he started to pound into him harder.

more moans and groans came from both of the boys, and they neared their climax
taehyung let out one last deep groan, before releasing his cum inside jungkooks perky ass.

"maybe next time we can use your handcufs"